progress thread: 94gt5.0

Little update-did squats for the first time in 2 months. Put up 250x6, not bad for taking some time off. I forgot how much I like doing them…

People only doing upper body in the gym is a sad epidemic:Idiots

Oh yeah, put up 70s on incline bench for 10 reps last week. Looking forward to hopefully making good progress in the near future. I’ll post it up for sure.

Hopefully setting some good PR’s tonight, can’t wait to get to the gym!

Are you doing max bench tonight? Squat?

I already went this morning. Chest, triceps and cardio.

Upper body, chest included. I don’t ‘max’ on anything, 5 reps is as low as I go.

Ahh ok, what’s your current 5 rep on bench and what you looking to do later? Just curious.

I’ll report a new 5 rep max on DB press tonight-I don’t do barbell bench.

Cool, hope you get what you are hoping to put up… :thumb

Thanks. I’m doing a ‘wave-loading’. Deal. The next few weeks will be (trying to) set new PR’s on a multitude of exercises.

Switched up the routine with E-tard and now we are only doing incline bench instead of flatbench(barbell)

Warmup:
135X10
185X3

Set:
195X8
195X7
225X1

just did chest today,

warm up 1 135x15
2 225x10
3 315x8

set1 325x5
set2 335x5
set3 345x5
set4 355x5
set5 370x5

inclicne bench 3 sets of 6 with 325

flat dumbells 3 sets with 110x12

incline dumbell flys set1 70x10
set2 80x10
set3 90x8

good job adam keep it up sonnnnn

^beast

Thanks man! Those are some impressive numbers too dude! Holy shit

thanks son i have a very impressive buring in my left shoulder/delt right now too:thumbup

and ya wonder why i dont want ya waxin my car ,ya fuckin ape it will all be dents from that manliness

lol naa im gentle on the cars

Lmao good work rich!!!

you set them down gently after bench pressing them, right?

Decent progress made in the last 5 weeks. 5 weeks ago, my 5 rep max on seated cable row was “12” (the number on the machine), up to 16.5 today. Seated shoulder press was 45x5 5 weeks ago, up to 65x5 today. Flat DB press was 70x5 5 weeks ago, tried the 90’s initally but failed several times at getting them into the starting position, I forgot some of the techniques that I had used in the past. Re-trained myself on the techniques, and got 85x5 on my 5th set or so. 90’s WILL go up next week!!!

Will report on the reg-squats on Thursday, one of the few things that I’m actually somewhat ‘strong’ on, lol.

Results on the person that I’m training, 5 rep maxes 5 weeks ago to now-

Flat DB press 35/62.5
Seated cable row 11/15
Seated shoulder press 30/52.5