progress thread: 94gt5.0

i call BS

Just put up 150 last night for 8 reps.

^ damn, getting big huh?

161 if you count the 2.5kg lockweights!

I’ll be happy once I am able to out-bench PJB. ha

hahah thats funny…

5’10.5, 138lbs clothed after breakfast with a fleece on because it’s as cold as PJB’s vents in this house.

It could be worse! SHIT!

For someone that just started training and eating (and honestly probably doing both all wrong), that’s a very good bench press for your bodyweight. Don’t let anyone tell you different.

i always thought anything close to your bodyweight was pretty good, especially when starting out. but idk i dont know much about working out and stuff so i could be wrong

Thanks man :thumbup

Send me a message on Facebook with your exact training program in detail and I’ll take a look at it if you want. I know I sent you that training link, but I’m curious how close you got as some stuff can be easily misinterpreted.

150lbs is pretty impressive for someone starting out in general, especially for your size. I was benching about that when I started about 4 years ago, I was just going to the gym to get in shape (it worked for a while, I lost 120lbs). I got my flat bench up to 250lbs when I was about 206lbs. Then I gained a lot of weight back and haven’t gone to the gym since.

^^^COOL STARRY BRA^^^

15 scoops of 100% whey in each batch

Trainer of the stars Turbo Trivis to the rescue!!!

Not at all, but I’m finally working with someone that I have 100 percent confidence in and am willing to pass on some stuff. As most do, I was grossly overtraining in the past.

Ok, how do i get huge without doing SHIT?

Eat

-Check

Good call, brb

It all depends but In bodybuilding there really isn’t much overtraining as long as ur eating enough, getting the rest and haw sufficient test in your system.

Probably the biggest part of being able to handle increased training volume/frequency…:hug

But with all variables the same, I respond MUCH BETTER to a 3x a week program using very little/no isolation movements than 4-5 day a week crap with loads of isolation work. Bro’s don’t realize how hard their bi’s/tri’s/shoulders are getting hit with the big compound movements.