Project Bastard Child

Some of you may have heard of PBC before, if you have not PBC is the drift car I am currently building and have been building for a while. I will post step by step photos later but for now hear is my teaser.

I am trying to finish this car for the 08 drift season but the cost is killing me so I am looking for sponsors for paint and parts etc… If anyone knows of anyone who may want to sponsor this car let me know.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now that is sex, still alonnngggg way to go but i love it, what are you doing for tune?

to get it running it will be just SAFC but it will get a stand alone in due time.

drools

its nice to see the project coming along, i havent seen any pics of it until now

Hahaha, Chris you showed me this stuff on MSN like 2 years ago I think… I haven’t seen any progress to date.

Doesn’t look much different than last time I saw it.

Good luck though man!

notice the angle of the shot, engine looks nice, just can’t see it :wink:

Great name! hahahah

Good luck, I hope you make the '08 season.

:drivin

haha, thats the same pic i showed last spring. It does not look quite like that anymore. I still need x2 wastegates and x2 HKS ssqv’s aswell as a better clutch.

sick, but wouldn’t a name like project basterd child potentially hammer your chaces of magazine space?

sexy basterd though.lol

undate picsssss

It is looking really good, and it does not look like that pic any more.

pics…

WoW just went from 6:00 to 9:00 lol
please post more pics

Chris did you get this back together?

Yeah what’s the story with this car?

The VH is apart. Spun a few bearings iirc. The car now has a KA-T setup in it temporary…should see another VH in the near future.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

ill bug chris to update this thread.