Project TDi-GLi shave/repaint *COMPLETED

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:ahh:ahh:rofl:rofl couldnt handle the old grain alcohol

looks awesome

This car looks phenomenal. I’m not a huge MK4 fan however the GLI of that era was a gorgeous car. Obviously, being that TDI is FTW and you’ve made it look like a GLI this is the best possible MK4 in existance (in my opinion). Very nice job and great work CRC!

TDI GLI look-a-likes FTW (I may own a MK5 version) :slight_smile:

Thank you Nick. This is the stuff we like to do. Take something that isnt and make it into something it should be. It really will turn some heads when they walk up and think its a shaved GLI, and then hear it start up. :slight_smile:

tell the owner to purchase a dust buster and clean up the floor of the car.

[ATTACH]30473[/ATTACH]

Luv it! And you guys should have a live feed at the shop so we can watch shenanigans in real time!

We absolutely need that! Anyone want to play film crew??

why so much gravel and farm debris? :lol

If you are still dwelling on the fact that my car had muddy floor mats I will tell you why, after the car was side swiped by someone with the decency of leaving an accident scene my car sat in the dirt drive way at our shop since January. After spending a weeks straight on body work and paint with everyone at the shop to get my car back to drivable my last priority was to clean my interior.

So Brett, mk430r, EvoFag, what ever you want to call yourself, you can go pound salt. Your opinion means no fucks to me.

a little too serious huh. its a joke dude. i know the story about it already

[ATTACH]30475[/ATTACH]

so whats the story on the intake manifolds? only doing one, or more than one?