Projector, L.e.d. headlights.. Yes or No?

http://www.carid.com/2008-pontiac-g8-headlights/halo-projector-92059.html

they’re supposed to be remakes of a headlight off a hsv commodore. I believe they had em on some hsv e2’s

OEM or NO-EM!

Aftermarket headlights are sketchy when it comes to light output…

Gotcha… Haven’t really ever tried something like headlights. Thanks for the info man!

rice rice baby, dun dun dun dun dundundunt

looks like shit

If you want LEDs in your headlamps, sell the g8 and buy an A/S4.

I cannot wait to rip out my projector headlights. Mine were from ebay like 6 years ago, but they sucked then too. As far as light output, there is a loss if anything over stock. And the aiming mech was all but useless.

Oh wow that looks cheesy!

This is really what I want to do but all the parts from down under are so expensive…

Cost about $6,000 for this conversion includes the fenders also. I’m not a huge fan of the fenders but I love the front bumper.

That pic makes me instantly think “Sentra” Just sayin.

Idk about that comparison… lol

lol Idk, I dont care for the led strips at all. And the fenders are just too much on that pic. The smoother/cleaner ones on your car look better.

I’m always up for something different lol thats prolly why I like em so much…

wow! the wheels make perfect sense now.

I think you’ve said that already… Your gunna tell me you think that HSV is ugly also? your out of your mind.

Enough with the wheels already, I get you dont like em. Do we use your guidelines for automotive taste?

ahh its ok but it looks like a combination of a few cars all mashed together. evo, merc, audi rs, and an ls1 all put in a blender with some seriously nasty wheels and walla

Wait do you mean nasty wheels as in ugly or like nasty sick looking…

Cause those are ugly wheels lol

LED’s eye liner are the modern underglows.

Even if high end luxury cars have them stock they look border line tacky.

Retrofitting them on anything else - definitely tacky.

Especially considering Hyundai is starting to use them.

I’d replace those with these…

valid point. lol