projector retrofit options..paging ilya as well..

I tried HIDs and they kept going out and flickering and blowing fuses so i just gave up.

Oh so Im not the only one flagging down planes, with the HID blinky bullshit then? lol

thats weird. my mitsu never flickered

mine dont flicker either…

DDM Tuning is a good kit. And they have an aux harness should you need it (my car needed it). I’ve been buying their kits for a while.

Factory Height Adjustable HID>*

best advice in the thread… TL>alll

DDM tuning is great. i have a 4300k and they are great about replacing/warrantying anything. Def recommended

yea, its nice when a car has it OEM. :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of getting the 3000K set for my fog lights. I dont want US spec lights that are made for me to be seen. They make no difference, weather theyre on or not. I need the proper ones, you guys call them “french” or “euro”, where I call them “regular/normal”. DDM has great prices on those and the parts are small, so I can tuck everything away nicely.

I’m running a “JDM” setup on my car. 6000k DDM’s on top (55w) and 3000k DDM’s on bottom (35w).

mines similar with philips 6000k ultinons in the TL’s & philips 3000k ion in my hella micro de (driving) lights

low beam

high beam

with driving lights & highbeams :rofl

Greg those fucking fogs are BRUTAL Haha.

yeah… if greg hits you with all 4 lights then the Accord horns… you’re crashing

:sHa_rofl: ^

Omg it’s like justink123456 light output just very good looking and proper.

I once mistook gregs car for the sun

I like the morimoto Minis. So much easier to handle and use, the output is pretty much comparable to FX-Rs output, I think the High beam is actually brighter with the morimoto’s.

I did them myself, Ran me about $500 for both headlights and foglights

Headlight specs:
Morimoto Mini D2S with 5000k Morimoto bulbs and 55w setup

Foglight specs:
Maxima h3 Projector fogs (6th gen) with 3000k bulbs and 55w setup

I was taking pictures and still adjusting them (Everytime I pull the light out, it has to be realigned GMs fault, cliping them sucks):

I don’t have a Highbeam I’m sorry

I have pictures of the work in progress if you want to see.

that honda looks great. that ugly as fuck ny front plate completely ruins the car’s look.

Wow, nice setups Drunkie and Greg. I miss my TL’s so much.

god i love the look of a nice, clean retrofit. looks like i have a project to work on over the winter