Proving Police Harassment

WHAT!?! Make sure you can back up those words! I did not call you any names or insult with revolting works such as the one you have used. I just basically said if you did not have something positive to add do not post in regards to the requesting help! For your information I am not one of these ethugs that are small and tough behind a keyboard, I will show up!

yeah! you tell em! lol

and then u know what happens? braaaaaaap braaaaaaaaaaaaap

^that is commitment, let go of the steering wheel and turn out the drivers window for a driveby… holyshit

^how do you know thats not the passenger side???

it could be a RHD riding GUNGSTAR ahahah

lol… no fire arms, I am old school. Just throw people around a lil bit, few hits with a phone book, and make sure a finger is broken so the warning is clear!

I dont mind shit talking at all with people I know, or have gotten to know on the forum. So far everyone is kool but when you call me a fag and you dont even know me it is no longer shit talking! I dont mind working things out for the better, but if it does not get worked out I hope to see them in the future to clear things up one way or another! :slight_smile:

Junior you should just post a pic of yourself on here so people will just leave you alone lol!

EDIT: To anyone who wants to fuck with him, heres a CGI of him and his buddy.
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/tatti240/rob-big-black-74283.jpg

^^ there are many pics of myself on this forum lol funny CGI

LMFAO

thats is u shit talk to me ill shit on u, like poo in ur eye, that would end all shit talk for ever

nasty case of pink eye too!!!

[y]MX6rC1krGp0[y/]

this song comes to mind lol
pigs are jokes lmao get a video recorder man lol or tell me where u live so i can buss out the popcorn that would be hilarious to see a cop wasting his time to harass a regular ass dude.

[y]MX6rC1krGp0[/y]

i fail twice?

you guys are all pussies!

as for advise to the OP and all of SON to be honest!
what the hell are you guys saying to these cops when you get pulled over?? i got pulled over the other day for speeding, talking on the phone, and improper exhaust.

she pulled me over at a speed trap on kennedy rd in btown… it was a school zone flashing 40… i turned the corner and boosted to 14psi 0-60 in 1st gear at 7000rmp! she stepped out right away and flagged me down…

i was holding my phone in my hand as i pulled up and stopped infront of her.

i turned off the car and turbo timer kicked in…she began talking and told me to turn off my car cause she couldnt hear herself talk… i told her i did already…

skip to the end… i drove away with ZERO tickets!

whomp whomp lol

you da man!! good job on the zero tickets! did you get her number?? (most female Peel cops are hot as fuck)

hhahahaha okay tough guy I’ll be waiting… I"ll back em up. Fag.

^Dude, Junior is more intimidating than Mr.T with a rocket propelled chainsaw launcher…on fire.

blah blah blah