psychic readings??

Isn’t God a something/someone?

This.

Also, this.

Quoting a “3000” year old book of fiction doesn’t prove anything! This is like Bill Nye debating Ken Ham on creationism… “the bible says this…” “the bible says that…” Yea, the bible says don’t wear polyester, and that 80+% of people in our society should have been stoned to death for one reason or another. I sure as hell hope your wife doesn’t stay in the same house as you when she’s on the rag, because that’s not allowed, nor is she allowed in public if she’s bleeding.

Yea, go to Him, not some psychic.
(and im not talking about going to Him with "what will the lottery #s be etc)

I would start going if he knew the lottery numbers. That would be acceptable proof.

just sayn =P

Poor money management, women and drugs. The same reasons middle class people either stay middle class, or struggle paycheck to paycheck. Lottery winners just do it on a bigger scale. News flash: You win $2,000,000…don’t spend half of it on a house and quit your job.

Which him? or is it a her? or are there multiple? Christian deity? Buddhist? Islamic? Jewish? Pagan ? Norse? Greek? Roman? Egyptian? Hindu? Morman? Scientology? Etc? How do I know which one to go to, and how do YOU know which one(s) are the “real” ones?

I’ve always said if I won the powerball (pretty much the only thing I play when it gets stupid high) I’d still work. But yeah, I work on the westside and you see all these poor people go in to 7-11 and buy $50 with of lottery tickets and scratch them off in their car.

http://www.xojane.com/files/cleo2.jpg

I don’t want to know my future anyways, I like knowing that my decisions day by day are the ultimate predictor of my future.

I wont get into it, done that in the past and it gets no where

back on topic

LOL! This is what I ask all the people arguing using anything religion based (IE: Gay marriage); and I have never once received a straight answer on what about what the other 7 billion people on this rock believe and how do you know yours is one and only right one.

if you ask two car dealerships which is better they’ll tell you why their own is the best. If you tell them both that cars are evil and take the bus, they’ll band together on opinion. same here.

I hate you and the bands that you like.

whats so LOL! ?

By your statement I can tell youre looking for a debate, and like stated…im not going to debate you. What I say doesnt matter because your mind is already made up…right?
and vise-a-versa

What’s so LOL is that I live in Conservative Mormon hell and whenever I ask that no one ever has a response and always changes the topic. It always makes them go “uhhh”… or go into something about the Bible this and the bible that. So it’s funny that even on a message board outside of Mormon Hell I get the same response when I ask that question. Now if you would have replied something along the lines of “because it’s what I believe”; then I can’t argue with that one bit and would respect you for that answer, but my question would still hold up as what person walking this earth KNOWS without any doubt that their deity is THE ONE AND ONLY ONE? And who has any right to push their own beliefs onto others?

IMO religion is a VERY personal thing, people should not have it shoved in their face, or told find “my god” when asking questions about things like this. If someone is looking for spiritual guidance, let them find their own way; don’t tell them they NEED you find the god that YOU personally believe in. What harm is there with Mr T looking at or talking to a Psychic or looking at something other than the “mainstream religions”?

Steps off the preaching stool now

Please watch:

I’ve seen that episode, and love Penn and Teller. I was just asking what is the harm in him going? And why instead of letting him have his own adventure/figure things out we instead direct him to talk with an imaginary “man” in the sky.

Also don’t forget Penn & Teller also did a religion is bullshit episode as well!!

If you want to cheat,look into the DNA tests that show you your life expectancy and probability of what diseases your most likely to get.