PTO time if fired

Jeep guy in the example did, because he complained to the insurance company and they said he had to stay there. Which isnt true, but none the less. It took them 2 more weeks to de-nib and buff out a few runs, reshoot the rear 1/4 where the run was in the basecoat, and detail the interior. Then he got it back and there was a new scratch on the opposite side of the car, and then only vacuumed out the car, we popped a vent out in the parking lot at work (he works in my building) and it was still covered in filler dust inside the vent… he specifically said it blew shit in his face and wanted the ducts cleaned out. Dude was still pissed and said he will never go there again and will tell people to stay away.

Other people were told it was “acceptable work” and were told to hit the road. This was another friend with a brand new 2012 subaru that someone backed into in a parkinglot and caved the 1/4. That came back with and awefull color match, didnt paint the trunklid and bumper like the est said to (blend adjacent panels) and again had a 3 inch long sag in the clear that wasnt buffed out. Again, they took the easy way out, by not blending the 2 other panels and fixing the sag in the clear, assuming people dont know what the est actually says and nobody would notice. He took it back, pointed them out… was told that was an acceptable repair and to call the insurance co if he thinks it wasnt. Also told him they did paint the trunk and bumper, but no fucking way did they, you can not only see the shade difference at the line, but the factory orange peel on the lid and bumper was nothing like the finish on the 1/4 and was exactly like the door that was unpainted.

I am dropping it here and wont take this OT any further, turning this into a Mike is bashing RLMS type saga… because people apparently cant take the truth when I speak what I see. And again, it has nothing to do with CRC is awesome/shit flourishing/failing… I speak the truth, dont hide from it and always have been like that all my life. If people dont like it, or dont agree, thats fine by me.