public dumps

How do u guys feel about them… i know at work it’s clean and it’s one of the few places i will drop one. but otherwise i would do a finch and drive home from miles away to avoid restrooms like…

mcd’s
anything at school lol
and worst of all

BOULEVARD MALL RESTROOMS holy shit it’s like people shit on the floors and piss on the walls idk why they even have toilets/stalls. i think it would be a better idea to just have a mens restroom… where u walk in, and it’s a floor. it would be just as good and cheaper

any input guys?

in my highschool the seats had burn marks on them and none of the stalls on the doors. On the other hand i would prefer to go at wegmans over my house. That little family changing area was superb, free baby wipes FTMFW!!

wegmans has really nice shitters

yea good call i think i’ve thought about 2ing in wegmans but it was all old an hadicapped people so i was scared lol

FAIL

my work has nice ones

I poop where ever the pile may lay

Fine I’ll steal one of the better lines from the first thread… What are you afraid of getting your purse dirty? :zong:

I go wherever I need to, but I’ll avoid a super busy bathroom when I can. I took a shit in Left Bank one time, and if anyone’s ever been in that bathroom, you know what I mean when I say it was the most uncomfortable moment of my life when a dude starting pissing in the urinal next to me.

I go home to go :slight_smile:

oh jesus. lol

No, never.

I am of the opinion that supermarkets especially Wegmans are where its at. Tops in a pinch.

NEVER ever a fast food restaurant.

I generally opt for the handicap stalls as well. Less awkward feeling if someone should walk in.

And McGrass…I will never use the bathroom at LeftBank ever again…I might not even eat there knowing that was you laying brown pipe behind that 1 inch door while I was trying to piss.

I am going to Tempo from now on…there bathroom upstairs is nicer than most peoples home bowls.

when you gotta go… you gotta go. doesn’t really matter where it is.

you just may have to adjust your “strategies” based on the cleanliness of the bathroom.

im sickened by the leftbank posts lol

haha umm where ever i can really. i layed one in some bushes caveman style once

timing the body is key to shitting at home instead of shitting a UB where people wipe their asses with the seats

Except when your body screws you by giving you the urge to shit about an hour after you wake up. That would happen when I went to ECC. I remember putting my foot to the floor trying to drive home quickly, walking around the building trying to remember where the hell the nice single bathroom was, and even making a run to BK once I learned their cleaning schedule.:lolsign:

ok this one time…

i was hammered drunk at a local eatery in hamburg called “the pegasus.” for those who know me, this will not be a shocker.

anyway, i had to poo real bad all of a sudden. the pegs bathrooms arent too bad, so i walk in and have a seat. start doing my business, and someone else walks in. eh, no big deal.

he walks over to the stall and attempts to open the door. it is obviously locked. i thought about saying something like “hey…” or “ocupado my man…” but i didnt, i figured he would catch on. he didnt. the man proceded to yank the door as hard as he could, poping the lock off in my general direction and swinging the door open.

there we were, face to face. my pants around my ankles.

“uhhh, sorry…” he said. i was speachless. i had no idea what to say.

he left quickly, leaving the door somewhat ajar. i closed it best i could, finished p, and walked back out into the dining room. the man was nowhere to be found.

and that my story. oh, and wegmans has awesome shitters

lol wow thats a shitty situation… i wuda asked him to wipe it