Quality of life crackdown

half the time if one of my black friends are in my car maybe sitting in the back and theres me and one other white person in the front, i feel like if i pass the right cop ill get pulled over and searched or something. i feel almost like they pull people over for no fucking reason now and just find something to get you for as they walk over to your car/look in your car

No offense to you personally, but for sake of argument (i’m bored): What happens if there is nothing wrong with your car or possessions that they could “get you for”?

they pull you over because your brain was operating too slowly and impeding logical thought.

:clap: thanks I haven’t laughed that hard in weeks

wow your a smart one! got some meat from the pig i just killed, you want some. it was yelping the whole time

Not a tint ticket, but a major take down

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/402934.html

So, where are the entrepreneurs here? There is an open market right now!

Wut?

Cmon, that has nothing at all to do with OP. Other then - how many of them you think rolled w/madd beats?

Drug Enforcement Administration led the investigation, which began in April and initially targeted one high-level dealer. The use of wiretaps quickly led authorities from various police agencies to focus on three other cocaine rings.

yea, i know it was off topic, but its month end and i have no work to do.

The thread title made me think that this was going to be about Paterson’s speech from earlier this week.

:highfive:

:hang:

plus, who doesnt like to hear about drug dealers getting arrested??:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes:

They shot one just the other day. :tup:

If you live or are driving in that district, and your music is loud, there is a VERY good chance there is drugs or guns in the car.

What good is this, so what if they get a ticket, those scumbags will never pay it anyways.

WAY TO READ THE THREAD

generally speaking, black people = bad

and wtf with these drug busts ive had a hell of a time trying to score coke lately

LOL

Its about damn time I say!