question about registering car..

i keep the titles for my cars at my grandmothers house seeing as she is a very organized person and i also figured they are safe there…

but anyways i picked up what i thought was the title for my geo today so i could register the car in the AM…but of course its the one for my caprice…FML…awesome ending to my day…

but i was wondering if i really NEED the title for the car to register it…i mean i just took it off the road a couple months ago and i still have the registration sticker in the windshield and the card in the glove box…would those be sufficient?

this is a serious question, i just dont want to get up even earlier in the morning to add more stops on my way to work @ 10…

another thing…does the dmv on south pearl open at 8 or 9?

no need for 2 threads boss

computer froze for a sec…must have hit button twice…

You already own the Geo right, your name is printed on the title? If yes, then you do not need to have the title there. Just need that form for registering a car filled out. But they can also be pricks and require that yo prove you own the car, so the old reg or title.

Make another trip to grandma’s and save yourself the aggravation at the DMV.

If the car is already titled in your name then no

Fill our proper forums, have proof of insurance and your good to go

I suggest printing out all the necesarry forums before you go to the DMV… print them out… Makes the trip 10x faster and generaly the people at the DMV like you more if they dont have to tell you wtf to do

true story.

Going to the DMV is all about the forums… you can be the biggest cock bag in the place but if you have the right ammount of forums they love you

vs the sweet innocent girl who has no idea wtf is going on…

And its all about having the proper number of forums :lol