Question on paypal sale

I’m selling this guy a head and he emails me with this

"
let me ask my mommy if i can use her credit card. if she says no… i might just slap her and take it. is the head assembled? im pretty dumb, and ive never assembled a head before. oh. and just to verify. this is a type S head right? if you have MSN messenger feel free to add me.

If he paypals me how long does he have to stop payment, Do I have anyway to protect myself?

Its an $800 head, so I would be taking a big hit here

wtf

if you are desperate to sell, i dont think you have any choice =)

i think paypal used to have a 30 day thing, but im pretty sure it changed because of scam artists

-adam

:lol:

dont know what you should do… but that made me laugh

i would tell him to get a MO

thats sounds shady to me

money order or nothing

another member has had a mother stop a check…

yea get a money order this kid sounds like he will fuck u

money order FTW, I will not accept paypal for anything large I’ve also been fucked a few times and they usually only take one day to clear if you don’t have the full balance in your account to cover the amount.

FYI I’m sure paypal has a 1-800 number you can contact, to inform them of the message and you want them to keep a close eye on the transaction to protect yourself if thats an option.

either that or a certified check

or just dont send his stuff out until it clears :slight_smile: (I always do that when I sell stuff online to people I dont know)

USPS Money Order for anything over $150.

yeah
Kid sounds tarded.
Tell him to go the bank and get a certified check

USPS Money Order FTW!!

word just received two more for $1000 each yesterday, already in my account no problems whatsoever.

as long as you have a tracking #, when he pulls payment, if you provide the tracking #, in my history you’ll get your money back.

:word:

Fuck paypal! As long as they get their money, they don’t give a fuck about you. They’ll let the buyer get their money back and you’ll be up shits creek. They’re not FDIC regulated, they can just lock your account with for no reason and hold you money for up to 6 months, meanwhile earning interest on it. They have over $600 of my hard earned cash held hostage, and they have given me no possible way to get it back. And I’m not even involved in a dispute! Fuck the seller, kiss the buyer’s ass, thats their motto. As long as buyers keep using their services, sellers will have to use them too. Thats how they operate.

Tell the guy it’s a money order or nothing, and make sure it’s real before you send anything.