Question....

normally i have access to the OEM Crankshaft Pulley Wrench to hold the pulley to wrench on the bolt…i no longer have access to it… what do u guys do that dont use it???whats the alternative??? need answers ASAP, thanks!!!

I approved, but I hope I’m not the only one confused by the wording in this.

lenn

a cheep chain wrench will work …

you can get it off whit a inpact also

manual put the car in 3rd gear.

what if said motor is not in car?

lenn if you need the chain wrench let me know

bill guy may have one to

portable compressor where car is located…not enough power to get that bitch back on flly… ill give bill a shout since u live in e. bumfuck!!! haha

true story… the chain shit works well

perfect…just gotta find one now…!!!u think autozone or advance rents em???

I always used a 1/2 inch drive wrench then fast strong strikes with a big hammer, trust me the faster you swing the better

the crank pulley holder tool is like 20-25 bucks (for b-series honda anyway)

The bolt might be seized in, I have had a few do that. Heat the center of the bolt for a little bit, don’t melt it, and then use what air power you have.

is it in the car or out?

air power not using a cheap impact gun. Snap-on or IR 1/2 should be plenty to do the trick, but I’ve had to raise air pressure to ~140 to get some off with a snap-on gun rated for like 860 reverse torque I believe.

thats my experience with hondas h-series motor where i heat the nut for maybe a min or 2 and they normally zip right off.

with b series and impact gun should do the trick

Or you can use my trick with things that you have on hand.

yea i didnt have problem with the bolt being seized…i originally took the bolt off by hand/ratchet and the pully holder tool…i just needed a way to put it back together without the tool…but i acquired a chainwrench…and the compressor is a portable one that wouldnt even impact on the bolt… problem solved thanks for input

Your OP was unclear

tru…i did it quick at work…