Quick question involving the iPOD

adam set that record not because hes good its becauase the car he bought had already been built to do that from a guy named peter that is a true genius all adam did was put new equipment into the car, go to future shop and buy a fm transmitter called monster i believe a few friends have used then and they work pretty good

Thats refurbished, new from future shop their $60-70. close enough.

When i used that $10 big white one from CT it worked amazing in all my cars. Not one bit of static on any of the 3 stations. When its wired in its noticeably louder. Ive only used the FM transmitter with factory stereo’s im sure it would sound like shit with an upgraded system or even just a head unit. Wired FTW unless your in and out of different cars all the time.

Now that I think about it I’m sure it didnt help the situation that my power antenna didnt go up…

hes right. The one at crappy tire got great reviews and its super cheap.

you could buy my flip screen dvd player with built in ipod connector and touch screen for $350 :wink:

I bought like 3 various ones and found them all to be shit except that Canadian tire one. I was on the last straw with those transmitters but for 10 bucks it was worth a try and it worked amazing. The worst one i bought at future shop for like $80.

I’m not saying adam didn’t have help… everyone needs help, but the rabbit was a all tech build. The rabbit was just sold and the new owner just put new equipment in it… team All tech is in the top 3 of almost every cspl and db drag class… did he buy all those cars and change the equipment also? Regardless this is not the place to argue about it, I only suggested a shop, as I’m sure anyone could.

no those are his customers cars that they bought their own eguipment i was just talking about that rabbit its self and he did not prep or build that car, peter formally form maximum threshhold when they were around owned,built and ran that car for years the wall thats in it now was how he bought it

yes I know that, but all tech and maximum threshold are friends, it’s not like he was trying to one up them… hence max-tech… Clearly you know what your talking about, at first it seemed like a stab at Adam, all I am saying is he knows what he is doing, and yeah those are his customers cars, but they run under the all tech name since it’s thanks to Adam they place as they do. I was stating as to what I feel is a very reputable shop should quality work be needed. Yeah Adam ran bassworx stuff, but that is in a different mk2 now and the original rabbit is gone to soundstream I believe.

I think im going to go with Team All Tech. Adam seems to know what he’s talking about not only deck wise but also, car models etc. he knows the service light problem on the sunfire.

the one apple makes is called itrip.

does anyone know if I can directly wire my ipod through an aux or something to my oldschool clarion db315 ?? I’d rather have it wired to it rather then have the fm transmitor. if I can wire it up, can anyone suggest a kit to buy? I have no idea.

Unless you have audio inputs on the back. If youve got the red/white RCA’s on the back of the clarion unit and they are inputs you can get a cord that has 2 male RCA connectors on one side and a 3.5mm standard headphone jack on the other. Rca’s to your input and the headphone jack into your ipod.

Yea I was looking at the same options for myself, just going to buy a new deck. I find that will just work a lot better.

the answer lol

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38740&highlight=in-dash+dvd+player

lmao trying to sell it that bad eh?

ok thanks dude…gonna try it out.

yea, as long as your headunit as an AUX channel (CD, Tuner, AUX ect…) then it will have RCA hookups in the back. The cord you can get anywhere, CT, circuit city, w/e.

Ya if your set on swapping the H/U in a sunfire do it right, there are so many ways out there that people think are correct, when in fact they are either wrong or just a lot of extra work.