For those of you with IPODS:

my fm transmitter SUCKED…worked for like 2 months then took a shit…on top of that, i dont have a cd player in the car. so while searching for a factory cd player…i came upon this:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-H2rhnldI4mh/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=227450&I=581PA11G45

it is basically hardwired into ur factory stereo system, and it has cd-like quality…so you dont have to worry about the stereo picking up the radio transmitted waves…

theres a couple manufacturers that make these…but theyre all the same…im definitely gettin one…

u can even control it with ur steering wheel buttons

only for gm vehicles 94-02 so that sucks it wont work for me

i bought something similar, but i have a touch screen DVD player. the ipod display shows up on the touchscreen and you can navigate like that. PIMP.

you have to do a vehicle search on the site…the make it for most late model vehicles…

newman: thats pretty shweet

i plan on doing a dubble din setup … only takes some slight modification for me but touch screen DVD … possibly with navigation … i’m not sure yet …

you can buy a cable for 6 bucks at radio shack and do the same thing for the ballers on a budget. RCA to 1/8" stereo. that’s assuming you have an aux in on your head unit.

Good because you need something better than listening to the crappy FM radio, and your CD changer doesn’t work. :wiggle:

if u can show me pics or links to the actual cables that would be awesome…thanks

(all that are needed)…thanks again

f that denison icelink is the shiz. they make them for every brand of aftermarket headunit, it plugs into the cd changed control. so the ipod display shows up on your cd player display. tiigghtt

cold… depends on the CD player.
Dont get the icruz, it’s too expensive, worth more than the ipod
option 1… get a CD player that has an aux in… you can get JVC ones for like 150 or so.
option 2. do what you are doign and get an FM modulator that plugs into the back of the radio.
Option 3. get the Monster FM transmitter… I use it and it works pretty well and charges the thing… plus I can take it from car to car… so my ghia has ipod, and so does the dd.