Quik83z's Soon to be Quick 83Z

:bigok: :cool:

:rofl:

its got sleeper material because its a stock appearing 83 Z, which isnt known to be fast. no one willl expect 500 hp if you keep that exhaust tone down which wont be too bad since that cam will act fairly tame in that 408… it should sound like a medium cammed 350… cant be any more than 350-400 hp right? wrong! theres another 100 in there and its not a shot

i have a stock foxbody.

Well, a sleeper has been my plan from the start. Everybody sees a stock-looking 83Z and thinks “it’s a SLED”. That’s why it still has the stock rims on it. I wanted to keep the stock hood too, but I needed clearance. When I’m finally done with it there will be another 100 in it and it WILL be a shot! The kit has been sitting in my garage for about a year now waiting for a decent motor. :cool:

does it run 13.3

its got sleeper material because its a stock appearing 83 Z, which isnt known to be fast. no one willl expect 500 hp if you keep that exhaust tone down which wont be too bad since that cam will act fairly tame in that 408… it should sound like a medium cammed 350… cant be any more than 350-400 hp right? wrong! theres another 100 in there and its not a shot

Well, a sleeper has been my plan from the start. Everybody sees a stock-looking 83Z and thinks “it’s a SLED”. That’s why it still has the stock rims on it. I wanted to keep the stock hood too, but I needed clearance. When I’m finally done with it there will be another 100 in it and it WILL be a shot! The kit has been sitting in my garage for about a year now waiting for a decent motor.

Exactly!

BlkP42E…I’m game, but I think the SS’s n/a 3.8ness is in for a major ass kicking.

yep i’d definately spray that motor with another 100 at least!! haha

i thought the 03’s were S/c

basically the Ground Effects & wheels which make it a “SS”

04 impala SS was blown, so i thought the 04 montes were also blown

where are you from in Allison park. i grew up off Burchfield Rd

I live in Cedar Ridge, actually West Deer township, but Allison Park address. Just moved out here 5 years ago, lived in Monroeville and North Huntingdon before that. We looked at some property in the Burchfield area before we moved. Nice area, but I wanted woods behind my house instead of neighbors.

Car is definately a sleeper.

I’d run it with my “stock” 454SS

basically the Ground Effects & wheels which make it a “SS”

Basically…in 2003 the SS had a 205hp 3.8 and the regular Monte had a 180 3.4…but I know what you mean.

:rofl:

Quik83Z,
I’ll be looking for you on RT 8 too see how that new 408 runs. I also live in Gibsonia. I’ve seen you around a few times, but I’m always in my truck or my 70 Charger; not the stang.

Good luck!

I’m on Rt.8 alot. Next time stop & say HI!

What color is the stang?

dark silver Ttop fox.

Hey I live just up the street from you. I thought that might be you as I have seen the car around. If I see you out I will stop by and say hi. Did you used to have a blue mopar?

Yeah he did. Thing was gorgeous.