R!cers automotive items you hated the most

http://www.gearsandwidgets.com/external/wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

LOL wtf is yous i have horrible grammer and suck at spelling but fuck come on. And ive never said i hate chevy ford bla bla. Ive done more work on/with v8s then you ever will. I have a build chevy truck bored bottom end and so on sitting on 35s so dont say i have shit your the ass hole that rolls around with an import domestic win table on ur slow ass car like your cool so just stfu you have nothing to do with anything. And me giving respect to a stock anything would be a waste of time.

O and spitting power to weight ratio not my fault ur a shit head and picked a pig of a car. and think if i had 4 more cylinders in my car how fast it would be lol. You suck the end.

I LOVE WINTER DRAMA

lol

bored bottom end? 35s?

fart cans. When one of those low flying bombers does a pass I want to rip the can off the rest of the rusted exhaust and beat them with it.

My other mud truck just showing the american muscle love lol. I dunno what these kids are thinking o well i really dont care gives me soemthing to do in the off months.

i meant whats a bored bottem end lol im sure you meant its bored out as in .30 ,40 over

o yea its bored .040 over intake mani headers exhaust nothing crazy but one of the first motors i built.

fucking ricer!!

no but really, the guys that use to do the single wiper deal, that never sat down low again, so it was like 6 inches up the window at the rest spot. stupid.

i never like quoting pictures, but this is some funny fucking shit motherfucker

lol just because you did 1 v8 you did more than me…sorry there buddy…i am a GM mechanic. ive done chevy motor, ford motor, subaru motor and honda motors.nothing specail to them like normal rebuilds n that…went to school for automotive. ase certified…so ya blow me :smiley: … ohh and believe me… my car wont be near stock when spring hits :-D…not sayin ill beat you…becuase i know i wont hahaha…i have other things to pay for besides drop every dime i have into my car

fyi…lol there is nothign to do a honda motor…so damn easy…

I hate the stickers. Especially the APC ones.

Fucking noob Ive been working on race cars since i was like 10. Ive worked on about 5 diff Late model cars that run at lancaster and 2 super stocks so just shut up. FUCK YOU SUCK just stop now thanks for thinking i drop every dime into my car cuz you are very wrong. Just keep assuming shit and making your self look like a fool.

are you seriously trying to justify your argument here by showing a random mustang that you DONT own or didn’t build?

quality

haha yeah

ahh yes…a pic of kevins old hatch… nice :tup:

so to the things i hate that werent mentioned…

the windshield banner of the make of the car

the douche that lives in south buffalo that has the sparkle purple paint job on his metro with the spinners

everything that my neon was:
indiglo gauges, painted intierior, tezzas… but i bought the car like that and gutted it then took off the muffler… woo hoo!!!

now its my little brothers problem…i joined the import world

LED exhaust tips.

Future mods listed in signatures.

lmao, he painted it white due to everyone making fun of it, now it gets called the egg, or we,ll ask him if he has yoke so either way it gets made fun of

hey timeformiller44 do me a favor and shut the fuck up and remember you’re still a noob that drives a slow mustang GT.

PS check my sig :wink:

see ya in spring princess

EDIT i just looked at your myspace page again and you just fucked yourself… “embarrassing import drivers near you”

I dont care what you do to your car over winter… roll up to a "rice burner " with uncle bens on the back and proudly say who you are… then we’ll see who’s embarrassed

OOOOOO SNAP lol