R.I.P. my 240SX :(

My engine is fried… car is toast… I’m gonna cry…

Made it to about 264xx kms. Figure I’ll buy Dave’s engine and then sell the car with the engine, let someone else replace it if they want. I’m sick of investing into it.

Sure was great fun while she lasted.

Love you forever baby! :partyman:

Jeff
crying

Oh man…that sucks! Crapped out just in time for the nice weather to start, eh? :frowning:

On the plus side, could this be a candidate for the first Chevy 350 240sx? :E

So what was the diagnosis???

Sorry to hear
one for you :drinkers:
one for the car :drinkers:
Have you decided what to do now??
Might want to try to sell it. Somebody is always lookin for a project and possible a shell for a swap?? :partyman:

Thats sucks Jeff, just cut your loses and sell what you can.

ya man, that sux!! Hope it all works out for ya man!!

SR20DET???

i had that problem a year and a half ago, than i bought a ca18det which took 3 months for it to come in and now she is ok again. hey if you look at it as an investment you will only be pissed off when something like this happens, instead look at it as an opertunity to do an swap maybe. Like we don’t work on these cars because we want to raise the value but to build a dream, so keep it and do a bit more work, trust me its worth it in the end.

laurier

What the hell does Lo)2enz0 know…he’s from Calgary! :smiley:

j/k, I agree with him. If the rust isn’t too bad, keep the car and drop a better motor in it. That will probably be less expensive than buying a decent used car, and you’ll still end up with good stuff in the end!

Remember, Chevy 350’s are cheap. HINT HINT/WINK WINK. :E

Jeff dont you have a parts car with a running engine??

Thats a Negative. It was a KA.

Is that the one you were driving when you dropped off the fender?

B-Wurm :smiley:

Huh???

Thats a Negative. It was a KA.[/quote]

No…I meant do the swap 8)

Thats a Negative. It was a KA.[/quote]

No…I meant do the swap 8)[/quote]

ha, my bad. lol. :rolleyes:

Huh???[/quote]

Yaknow, the car you were driving when you dropped the used fender off that I bought from you?

You should donate the car to necc and do a full out club drift car. All we need is a rb…LOL

Sorry to hear about your situation.