R32 Skyline winter build-up

Man I wish I had, but know a guy called Todd Shepard did it in his shop in Idaho. He also drove the car in the NMCA Outlaw Street series, it’s been at the World Street Car Finals in Orlando and was ESPN several times.
It started life as a department of argiculture staff car and he put the blown alcohol hemi in it with a Lenco, this maniac drove it on the street there in potato land!
After this car he built a 7/8th scale fibre glass version of the wagon and went on to run 6.6’s in it, same motor and transmission. That car is up for sale on Racing Junk.com if anyone wants it, but that’s a race car, this old original one is just big black and UGLY- I ffffing LOVE IT !!!
The damned thing looks like it’s going 200MPH when it’s standing still and the photos of it with those two big black chutes out at the end of the track are just awesome.
My buddy in England will have some fun in the car for sure, it should be finished soon , the motor will be on the dyno in the next month and after that we’ll all be off to the track to do some testing. If you go over to this site you’ll find a bunch of info on the car there http://www.cardomain.com/ride/272994/3
Hopefully my new intake and TB will be here for the Skyline soon and Don and the crew can get my car done, he’ll be happy about that, as will I