Rabbit Hill Saturday - March 7/09

Just thought I would throw an invite to anyone who wants to go. I shall be there at opening 9:00AM to avoid the big crowds since I am a begginer snowboarder. lol.

brown ppl don’t snowboard :slight_smile:

Fine, I will let you bring your magic crazy carpet, lol

And this applies to skiers too.

DAmn… i was just thinking about posting this… iam only…well 6 hours late… lol

IAM IN! fack ya bitches… hitting the park and breaking some legs…lol

me and luiza had already planned on going this sat. she wasnts to brush up on her skiing while im going to rip up the hill on my snowboard.

what color is your jacket? ill keep an eye out for you.

Im sure my jacket will look like everyone elses. lol. It’s black with grey sides.

no jester suit buddy?

or is it like a secret surprise?

I will have to borrow that suit from my brother. hahaha

if i don’t head out to Banff i’ll prob do my usual sat morning rabbit hill run. if you see a short dude with a puke green jacket pink board and mirror goggles, please get the fuck out of my way

false…blackbear.

was a really good time and would go again soon…

and good to put a face to the name mike

only shitty part… some ASSHOLE!!! stole my license plate…:thumbdown:

ill went and filled up my car after snowboarding for free because i just used some other guys plate.

• i had a great time, to bad i didnt see anyone.

ya were you there as they opened?

cuz all the hill pretty much specially the river run had so much powder on it… it was crazy… almost like being in the mountains i would think.Because i have never been but i have heard its like the powder carving that was there…

someone stole yourt plate?? wtf?
Ya I had a good time, some good falls. lol.

ya thats why i was kinda going slower cuz i saw it was you guys following me behind… so i was kinda having you “tail me” so that if a police vehicle was around you guys would be there to block the view of the plate. So sorry for driving slow but there was other motives… i had to fork out 400$ to get another plate and have it registered… pretty lame when your in school i tell ya…

Say what? $400?? or $40?

$400.00

That makes no sense since it only cost something like $72 to get a plate when you register.

well i had to buy a plate and register it to the car and then pay not 1 but 2 tickets… and ya then it was have a good day and i hope your asshole doesnt hurt on the way out…lol

Ya Ok. Makes sense now. lol