Snowboarding?

So having gone snowboarding a whole 3 times now and loving it i think we should have some kinda NECC snowboarding trip??

feedback?

not sure depending on interest depends on location weither local edmonton or maybe mountains?

Sounds fun, I’d be interested.

Justin Now that you made me get boarding pants Im in…but I have not been in oh 8yrs so basically I don’t know what Im doing. hahaha

Can’t snow board. :confused1:

Neither can I but it will be fun.

Haven’t been on my board in over a year, I really wan tot get out this season. If it is anytime in late Feb or March I might be able to go. Depends on how quickly my condo sells.

I think Im going to go Saturday Jan 17/09 to the 10:30am begginers class at Rabbit Hill. If anyone wants to join me or meet up after the class feel free other wise Im going by myself as I want to learn how. :slight_smile:

"DISCOVER (ALL AGES) ABILITY - LEVEL A
Each Lesson is1&1/2 hrs long
An absolute beginner program. For ages 4 yrs to Adult. Students are grouped by age.
Boarding $54 Plus G.S.T

• Lesson times at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and everyday over Xmas holidays.
    Lesson Only option does not include lift pass"

oh steve you dont need lessons…i taught myself…lol in the span of 2 hours…now i just gotta learn how to carve…

and i was just going to ask about saturday as iam in for sure… and bringing one or 2 friends as well… more ppl equals more fun

i think me and the gf are going to be making a trip to banff sometime in feburary. ill post the date when im going so you guys can see if you want to come then too.

Lol. Well Im going to learn to do it right the first time :slight_smile:

Wow I haven’t boarded in over three years! Haha.

Nakiska has lift tickets for $69.00 all day which is pretty cheap. But then again you are all up north…

Maaannn… us skiiers never get invited by you boarders.
^_____^

Skiers would be fine too. Dont joust us with the damn poles though. hahaha

But I love jousting…

jousting for the win!

umm ya they open at 9 tommorow but i wont be there till like ten cuz i gotta pick up some new boots as store doesnt open up till 930…see ya there