Radio/ Sirius problem HELP!!

ok i tried installing my sirius today but im ruining more things than im fixing so where or who would u siggest i go to get it installed??? i need help like ASAP

What are you doing wrong??

I’ve put XM’s in like 3 different cars with no problem.

Stereo Advantage: $49.90 and you’ll be up and running…although it depends what you fucked up, as in if your car comes in on a flat bed, we might charge you a few bucks extra

hahaha no everything works its just that carpet it pulled back panels taken off etc… i have to work now, but say i take it there tomorrow morning how long will it take for them to do it and od i ahve to make an appt

didn’t u get the tuner box for the jvc? it should be pretty much plug and play, u MIGHT need to catch power and ground but thats it (i forget if that one has it in the plug or seperate)

i didnt get that far i cant get the damn radio out of the dash its being a bitch i need to take the wires out i think first

ohhhhh ok lol in the svx i assume? can’t say i’ve worked on one before

i have it in my subaru and i just installed it into my dad’s van this past weekend.
try to find a FAQ on how to get the radio out. once that is done, you can just run the antenna wire down through the center console and to the trunk by pulling it from the center console to the driver side door area by popping off the plastic pieces and pulling the wire under the carpet. a coat hanger and some tape is a huge help.

u gotta make an appointment…about a week from now we can get u in, unless u can leave it for like 6 hours tomorrow. 632-1355 give 'em a call

cooley ill help u with it…i installed mine no problem…let me know and ill make arrangements to do it…thats kind of a waste of money for something so easy…u should just save ur money for grahme.

hahahaha, yeah well rob my cars a BITCH u dont understand
anyone help me? $$$ for ur services

ok can anyone help me i need this done by tomorrow basically i just need to get my hed unit out so i can plug in my sirius box, and my car is being a bitch

does your sirius radio have an FM transmittor? may solve your problem of needing your headunit out…
i just bought my dad a sirius receiver + home kit + car kit for $39.99 and it has a transmittor, so am I wrong to assume they all do?

no its just the box that plugs into the radio…im pretty sure…is it a stock or aftermarket radio?

yeahh FM transmitter you7 just put it on 88.1 and walaaa you got radio

i like to switch between 88.1 and 88.5 cuz for some reason i get static every now and then but nothing too serious. the first week i had it i thought it was going to make me crash cuz i couldnt stop messin around with it. haha

aftermarket radio

my $1700 headunit lets you plug the sirius receiver right into it. i assume in most cases, even with aftermarket radios, they don’t have a sirius port, so what’s wrong with the FM transmittor idea? oh well, getting details is like pulling teeth. good luck with that.