Raif finally goes 9s!!!!!

E-Thug,

A properly working and installed double pumper (that includes the proper lines, electrical connection, rail, injectors, etc) will fuel the car in question. 100 percent. No questions, I don’t care who thinks different, they are wrong.

So I haven’t turned a wrench on my car? Hmm, so it converted itself to E85 itself then? Huh, news to me. Not to mention the many days/nights that I’ve put into the pile of parts (which it was when I got it) to make it right. Oh yeah, another figment of my imagination. Don’t hate because I stole the car and have the electrical/mechanical knowledge to re-assemble it correctly (still some things to do but it’s came a LONG way).

One thing you do have correct though is I do have some bank. If you’re so confident that I’ll run 11’s, I’ll bet you $1000 dollars that I’ll make a 10 second pass on my first trip to the track. Deal? Probably won’t go 9’s I’ve got no problem admitting that.

With warm regards,
Travis

:pop

That just happend!

so for e85 u did pump, injectors, and what else? a gm sensor? sound like a months full of work

So much work! I couldn’t even handle it.

Never said it was a lot of work. It was said that I never turned a wrench on the car so I provided examples. 99% of the work that I’ve done on it it was re-assembling it correctly.

How’s your car running?

OOOOOHHHHH SSSSHHHIITT!!!

remembers own car is not running :frowning:

its very silent. like a hybrid. LMAOOOOO

The guy that built my Cobra in my garage/driveway said to stay away from MMR and Sean Hyland Motorsport for various reasons.

chill. i was busting your balls trav. and i also have never bought or used anything from either of those companies.

your cobra sucked travis.

I am chill lol! I was not directing anything towards you. Just trying to throw is some advice (that I learned the hard way).

what did it run?

Never ran/tuned it, fired it up and sold it. It went a long time w/o progress due to financial reasons and I lost interest.

he never finished it… but it had the engine and turbo, just needed a trans, some wheels and tires and a tune.

single 91mm mod motor.

yeah, mmr is the “wal mart” of mod motors lmao.

They fucked me on my heads. Asshole SENT ME BACK THE WRONG ONES (and stole my crates that I built for them), and had the nerve to blame my engine builder and anyone else that MIGHT of had their hands on them for ‘mixing them up’. They finally admitted to it once another customer called in with MY heads!

Yea Travis is a fucking jerk for getting rid of that Corba

i want a 76mm/ 88mm with an auto. not sure yet. either will run 9’s (then again so will my twins) but i feel as though i will go single after this winter. there will be much needed room for my trans cooler and the turbo will be up higher (no need for a stupid scavenging pump)

Sounds good. Just need a lot more RPM potential to take advantage of that 88MM.