RallyX

[quote=“RobHimself,post:16,topic:30763"”]

I would not know anything about taking an impreza l airborn and puncturing the oil pan… Nope i wouldn’t know anything about that…

[/quote]

:shoot:

Whens the next event? I am debating on keeping my coupe and if so I wanna get in on this.

Next Saturday.

[quote=“RedrRocket,post:60,topic:30763"”]

unfortunatly there is 3 cars “left” there but they have to be registered & insured.
ZOning enforement wont let unregistered cars on the property.

there was two trailer queens who showed up. last event. but they were Caged rally cars.

INs on an old impreza really isnt that much. tell your ins company its your daily. and it should be even cheaper for your STI. Trailering the car to rallyX is a serious PITA. unless you have access to the truck & trailer.

[/quote]

Guilty as charged, but unfortunately it seems all of the recent events have been when I’m out of town. Gotta fix that somehow.

Are you sure about the reg and ins? I talked to Bruce about this before and he said no.

I have always “heard” they must be registered, but I guess I never asked Bruce himself…

The registration form has a spot for reg and ins, but I aksed Bruce and he said since it was an SCCA event just like an autoX, that it wasn’t necessary.

Good thing since mine isn’t. And if you look at several of the “beaters” they aren’t either.

And as soon as I get my sig to work, Ill show you. I’m out of town on borrowed computers for the next week. When I get back home I’ll fix it.

In the meanwhile, you’ve most likely seen me around before.

http://mysite.verizon.net/mark.wetzel/images/33sm.jpg

BTW i love your car and have seen it several times and thought about taking it while you weren’t looking. can you leave it alone for say an hour next time?

I’m pretty sure registration is required for cars left on his property between events, due to a town ordinance. Registration and inspection are never required for SCCA events (except road rally).

[quote=“RobHimself,post:67,topic:30763"”]

BTW i love your car and have seen it several times and thought about taking it while you weren’t looking. can you leave it alone for say an hour next time?

[/quote]

Grab a helmet next time and come along for the ride.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:68,topic:30763"”]

I’m pretty sure registration is required for cars left on his property between events, due to a town ordinance. Registration and inspection are never required for SCCA events (except road rally).

[/quote]

That would make sense. I know the town where I used to live had an ordinance like that.

[quote=“squid,post:69,topic:30763"”]

Grab a helmet next time and come along for the ride.

[/quote]

i may not get out

Turn over and shake to dispense…