Random idle problem, confused

Had the oil and filter changed, then i changed the starter as it crapped out, i touched nothing else, now when i slow down idle goes way down, but never stalls out , roughly from say 200 or lower- to-600rpm’s most. i looked at the other threads but I’m more concerned whether i touched something by mistake as i was changing the starter? or when they changed the oil? it was running perfect before.

any suggestions?
ill prob run it to the shop tomorrow to see if they can see whats going on if i cant get it right by morning

o and its a 92 ka

check your grounds, you may have knocked one loose while playing around in the engine bay.

so i decided to change the spark plugs and the plug in the cylinder furthest from the front of the car was like dripping with oil, i went to nissan and they said somthine that there is some kind of seal along all the plugs. so i ordered a new one, it comes tomorrow. so im guessing that tht cylinder isnt firing and thats why its having troble idling, does that seem right???

thanks,

edit: um im still confused, why is there oil in the cylinder to make the spark wet? i know there would be some oil on the walls of the cylinder and all but like the plug was dripping when i took it out. Im no mechanic i have no idea what this means, some one help me out please i need it!

I am guessing the valve cover seal around that particular spark plug is leaking causing oil to drip down into the plug.

does anybody have any experience changing the spark plug seal i’m going to attempt it tomorrow when i get the part, do i just take the valve cover off and is it right there or do i go deeper? im going to search around the forum right now about it