Random LVD Trunk Battery Stuff

How hard does LVD look for/want a driver to have a kill switch? I know its in the rules but is it something thats really pushed?

Ask 94GT5.0 about his battery kill switch

they are pretty strict …

Yeah if you have a relocated battery it is one of there biggest techs.

LVD tech is a joke

That and wearing a helmet .

The old dude with the stache will give you a full cavity search to pass tech. Hes awful. Gave me shit about my battery in the trunk and no kill switch and i had to yell at it and tell him thats the factory location. I hate that fucker.

All theyve ever done is see if my battery was tight, checked my helmet tag and asked if I had nitrous.

Yeh that guys nuts… He had me write down everythign on the back I was like WTF the car is stock man… He was like write stock then for everything.

They don’t even have me pop the hood on the 200 or the S4 (slow looking rides), LOL!!!

The last time I went the guy said he remembered my car and asked if I changed anything and I said no so he didnt bother having me open the hood.

I dont know how he remembered since it was about a year since I had the car at the track.

The car looks like a turd, but I’m pretty sure even a tech at LVD will recognize the large intercooler in my bumper. I don’t know if its something I want to chance.

Its totally different from a weekend to week night. Weekend is way more tight ass

stop being so paranoid :lol. whats the worst that could happen? you dont run… oh well

never popped the hood on the GTI either.

LVD Chode: Whats it gonna run??

me : 13.50’s

LVD chode : got a helmet?

me : yup

LVD Chode : OK, good luck

same with me last wednesday…

tech: you ever run this before?

me: nope, just got it.

tech: its an awful nice looking car, you sure its worth running it?

me: yupp

Tech: ok go ahead and have fun

Didnt even look at anything other than the front bumper. My battery is in the trunk from the factory as well.
After the first pass i was told i need a helmet or i had to park it by three different LVD employees lol

They just glanced under my hood, never said anything about where the battery is (trunk, w/o kill switch).

well my 09 cobalt ss the battery is in the trunk from factory with no kill switch???

what’d you end up running with it bro!??!?!

Will not let you run without a killswitch for a relocated battery if the car resembles being modified.