rant about my boss

So I was cleaning up the store after we closed yesterday. My boss goes to me “how much longer are you going to take cleaning, because you’re not getting paid for this” then laughed. :wtf He then told me that he clocked me out 10 minutes before I was done cleaning. I was pretty heated, that’s not fuckin cool. Now I’m wondering how many other times he’s clocked me out early and I’ve been working and not getting paid

Hourly? You should only be in the building unpaid from the time it takes you to walk to/from the timeclock.

Yea, where the F do you work? I joke with guys all the time with stuff like this, but i dont take time off their card for being here.

I work at Jiffy Lube. My old boss kicked ass, but we got a new guy a while ago. I called the new guy a bastard jokingly he goes “no I’m a businessman”

report it to the government. I believe that no1 is allowed to clock someone in and out for someone.

Yeah that’s not legal.

punch him in the fucking face and go get another job. or vice versa lol.

should I talk to him about it? or just go right to the district manager?

if you go over his head hes gonna make your life hell, which he is going to do anyway. i say go over his head, or don’t even bother and call the state. fuck this guy.

no, stay as quiet as a mouse and gank good oil for us instead.

:rofl

our synthetic oil is 76. I’ve never even heard of that company outside of work

oh, so nothing fancy? damn.

I would have walked right out the door when he told me I was clocked out…

I didn’t hear him say it, so I kept cleaning. I asked my friend what he said and he was like yea he just said he clocked you out a while ago. If I knew I would have just walked out and dropped what I was doing

What jiffy lube?

From now on put your time card somewhere where he doesnt have access to it

Completely illegal. He could get in VERY big trouble for that.

follow your chain of command. if you cant resolve it with your shift/store manager, then follow it to the next in line. with proper paperwork where necessary. jumping the chain will only create more issues.

Hes got bossman syndrome…seriously? Hes a manager at jiffylube…not a businessman, who does he think he is?

+1 :rofl:rofl:rofl thinks he’s some wall street stock broker or something.

and yeah that’s completely illegal and unprofessional. i would confront him about it directly and if he gives you a hard time, go right up the food chain.