Rant...

Why do people have this dumb saying posted in their sigs and on their cars, “the only repacement for displacement is technology”? This pisses me off every time I see it. Nothing against you but technology can be applied to displacement just as easily as it can be applied to the lack of displacement…why do you people think this way?

that saying is RCTS catch logo :stuck_out_tongue:

people are stupid.
i think the balls on the trailer hitch are worse. i saw a new z06 with stupid testicles hanging inbetween the exhaust.

lol ballin^^

haha yah, hillbilly shit…see that all the time.

wtf do the balls represent anyways?

its supposed to mean the cars got balls
at least thats the only thing i can think of that makes a some sort of sensibility

I guess if they have big balls doesn’t necessarily mean they have big schlongs :finga:

if you got big balls then you never use your schlong.

kinda ironic then when i see big pink balls on some trucks.

I have a pair of blue truck balls if anyone wants them, was going to hang them on my tow-hook but i decided to remove my rebar so i can’t.

BLUE BALLS WOOT

hehe… That would be funny

i will take those blue balls from you…unless the 18yr old already has hahaha

touche kent

If you truly dont understand this I will try to explain it. I will try to make this simple sorry if I am long winded. If a naturally asperated 5000cc engine has 450hp and you want to make a natuarally asperated 3500cc engine have 450hp you add turbos =technology. You have replaced your lack of displacment with technology sure you could turbo your 5000cc engine to make more power but thats beyond what the quote is saying. The quote does not say you cannot add technology to displacment which is what you seem to think it implies :oops: The entire sport compact car movment is based on this theroy that if you add technology be it Variable valve timing, overhead cams, nitrous, turbos, methonal injection or sleaved blocks to a smaller displacment engine you can produce power that is competitive with higher displacment engines. I hope that makes it easier for you to understand why lots of people think that way? As for why I have this “DUMB SAYING” in my sig I understand it so it makes sence to me.

I also think mostly its because the V8 guys always just say no replacement for displacement. And when someone says there is and fabricates their own saying to defy theirs its more or less a bit of a f*ck you to them.

Too many people are getting salty over this lame line… :?

haha, Yep. I love pulling next to Z06’s and telling them my B16 Honda integra has more Hp pr L.

But I want those nutz. Ill hang them off my car.
And having big nuts isnt a bad thing. Speed bag the clit yo!

I understand the quote and it’s a throwback to the whole there’s no replacement for displacement - which was said.

If you want to talk about stupid things, well next the the ball sacks on hitches, Calvin pissing on anything, is a close second.

http://sneakmove.com/images/calvin.jpg