RANT

well as usual my luck sucks…

got a phone call this morning from my landlord saying she never got my rent money this month, when a friend dropped it Monday morning on her way to work…she was supposed to drop on her way home from work like she has been doing for me for the last 4 or so months…but NOOOO she had to on the way to work with out telling me or my landlord … and i guess it got jacked from her box …so now i gotta come up with ANOTHER f’n months rent for this month :rant:

then to make my day even better i find out 20 mins later that the motor in my truck is junk ! ! yaa greaaattttttttt…just what i needed to hear tooooo :frowning: (thanks pewter tho ur the best buddy :cuddle:)

wOW that sucks but i feel ya cause i’m going thru some things now too.

sorry to hear. that sucks. when i used to rent i always paid with a check. that way it wont be as bad if it got jacked.

ya i used to aswell but its been cash mostly, cuz shes takes to damn long to cash checks…she would have my checks for at least a month b4 she would cash them and i was dumb wit the check book and would overdraw or it would bounce a check …and ive been doing cash for about 6+ months and not a single issue

Ouch. That does suck.

sucks. without the bad, the good things wouldnt be as good though! :slight_smile:

:frowning:

i’ve given up on that bull shit i get nothing but the shitty end of the stick ALL THE TIME

WOW,sorry to here man, anythign u need just hit me up if i can help out…

eh that sucks…

4.3s are easy to find and why dont you pay your rent with a check?

i’m try’n to part the truck u :tool:…

and can u read cuz i explained it above y i havent been

that sucks ,texted u a hug

dude its ok, good will come with the bad!!!

we can go play football?

Sorry to hear…hope things get better

thanks big guy :love: :cuddle:

:hahano:

hahahah what!!?!?!?!?!

:finger: :smiley: