rattle when i turn the steering wheel

every time i turn the steering wheel to the left mostly i hear a kinda rattle grinding noise when i m doing over 30km/h what could it be is something lose in the steering wheel or in my suspention?

where do you hear it coming from? does it sound like something down by the wheels or does it sound like its coming right from your steering wheel?

sounds like a balljoint/cv boot…see if you can look at the cv boot (right behind the rotor, hard to miss) see if there is any cracks in the boot itself and replace if so. if not get that wheel off the ground and grab at the top and bottom of wheel and try to wiggle it back and forth…if movement occurs most likely the balljoint is to blame. either one should be under 100 bucks to replace

it sounds like it comes from the steering wheel

im new to nissans and im not sure how the steering rack is run so i’d wait for someone with a bit more experience…can’t say i’ve ever had that happen to me…well goodluck with whatever it is

probably just a seperated belt in one of your tires throwing it off balance

could also be a loose tie rod end, you don’t wanna mess around with that. i learned the hard way with my previous car.

just to be on the safe side, might wanna check those cv boots on the drive axles cause if to much dirt gets in there…then its screwed i just ran into that problem with my old lady’s honda:P

Steering pump? Maybe your tire is rubbing against something?

ummm i think we’re talking RWD.

ya rwd it comes from the steering wheel no nothing is rubbing ill chek when its dry out