RB

Thanks for correcting me Brandon! And I agree with ABS I hate it. :lol:

Yah, Im not 100% sure if my abs even works lol. So I guess ill just get rid of it.

Thanks guys

And yah s13 abs is through the engine harness.

good call brendan. i deleted mine. super easy and frees up so much more engine bay room.

only the passengers side abs wire runs with the engine harness IIRC.

Very easy to wire up. Why get rid of it if it works? There is nothing wrong with the ABS in the s13’s. It works good if the system is operating properly. Get off the band wagon guys.

Yah, But I dont think it works… Ive never really had the chance to test it lol.

I can stop a lot faster without ABS than I can with it… especially our primitive ABS systems. ABS is for people who can’t do more than basic driving just like traction control… though I can agree most of the time people delete it because everyone else does.

If you simply use your car to get from point A to point B then ABS is fine, most people don’t know how to deal with tires locking up and that’s why ABS was invented and it has it’s place. With practice you can stop significantly shorter without it.

There’s a reason race cars don’t have ABS.

Any one with a brain can stop faster without ABS. But that does not mean you do not need it.
I have fucked with my ABS in my S13 on rainny days with bald rears. The ABS (for a 93) works phenomenal. I was actually super surprised.

When you get put into a fucked up situation and your instinct at first is ALWAYS slamming on the brakes. You’ll smile when you have ABS.
Also, if you have good brakes and tires…i’m sorry, but you should NEVER have you ABS activate.

As for race cars. That is highly debatable. I’m not gonna argue about it and ruin a bomb thread. :slight_smile:

gl4 anything for the tranny. teh syncros are brass. gl5=no deal