RB

shit son. i maybe do just that then. but for now. bed. work tomorrow. :frowning:

i’m sure i will have more questions…like these ones; will the cross member accept my tc rods and tanabe sway??? can i not just adjust my tach’s potentiometer?

The cross member will not affect your tc rod/sway setup seeing as how you can only swap the Xmember. Not the outer items spindles, hubs, etc. They are possible to put on however its to much of a hassle.

Use your original items coming off your car currently, not the R32 stuff. JUST the xmember.

you got it all wrong

its turbo rainbows!!!

Lmao, Vuk laughed at me :frowning:

did he say, u 240 guys are idiots and us 300 gods know everything LMAO

No, he just laughed lol

If its an RB tranny DO NOT RUN HEAVY SHOCKPROOF!

I dont know about S chassis synchros but the RB ones are copper and the redline heavy shockproof will eat them. The only time I recommend you use that oil is if you wanna squeeze the last little bit of life out of some dying sychros.

I used redlines light shockproof

Royal purple would be perfectley fine i take it? 80w90?

a/c. keepable?

I didn’t keep my A/C, so no clue lol. I can’t see why not if everything worked in the first place.

Planning on hooking my AC up this summer… mainly cuz this past yrs Bings mee at 40degs was just 2 hot… and the 3hr drive there with the window down gave me a tan on one side of my boddy

The R32 cross member will work ine… but know that it puts the engine further forward

I would highly recommend a Koyo rad or something thicker than stock S13… as well as a Nismo Thermostat, new waterpump an idler pulley as well as timing belt…

when doing the swap… use your Ka24 lower tranny harness and all of its sensors. just swap tem all over to the rb tranny… know that the further most sensor is your reverse light switch… Green an black wires I think…

Dent the fuck outta you firewall where the starter is if you get the Mckinney mounts… I dunno if you will have to with the R32 cross member

http://www.nicoclub.com/articles.php?id=225177 theres the link for info on wiring the rb20 in

also the Otis FMIC is great… currently using it on my car… comes with everything needed as well as T-boltclamps

this keeps getting better! :smiley:

this is my setup

:bowdown: wicked…clear pictures. thanks so much everyone! gonna make this swap go sooooo easy.

any cutting of anything for the fmic?

Just the side mount holes if you use Chris’ setup, or you could have custom piping made to work like a regular fmic.

no…youll still neeed a sidemount hole cut…

Yea but not as big if you have a single pipe running through instead of the 2. Its also cheaper for someone to pick up a different core instead of the specific one you run. But that one is baller.

i want baller:)

If you want baller get a new intake mani. :slight_smile: