RB25DET 240sx Swap

Its probably not just as reliable, but it is cheaper to fix by far. There are far more people with SRs as compared to RBs, so parts are easier to find. Initial cost will also allow you to sink more money into building an SR that would hold more power. I’d say an SR you threw some money at would be more reliable than a possible beaten on RB from across the pond.

PS Fobwall you are just a fagot. Sr’s are not the best engine in the world you fanboy. Some people like engines with nice torque and not because they are rice and want to say they have a skyline engine. Grow the fuck up nothing you post on this forum is of any value.

RBs (especially a 25) aren’t the best engine in the world either. If you want torque, get a V8, unless you yourself are a fanboy and think that a V8 is somehow inferior to some JDM tyte engine.

yeah you can have a a 4 banger two litre engine with 350hp but what rpms do you even get full power.

Welcome to the world of boost. If you want power low on the curve, get a N/A engine.

I thought I’d add to the high HP comment…the car at any higher than 350hp is probably going to have traction issues. On a track car thats not a problem (or its less obvious) but given the fact that most guys on here are driving cars that are worth <$10,000 , they’re daily drivers. Putting weight in the front of the car is only going to make the traction issue even worse since you’re taking the weight off the back wheels and putting it on the front (think see-saw effect).

Edit: If something in this post makes no sense, I’m tired, so its not your lack of reading skills @_@