RC Car racing... Who wants to run with us???

George I thought you weren’t into R/C anymore?!

I need to get the Evader going this weekend. It’s been sitting for way too long.

u got an evader 2?

Me?

Yeah, Nitro Evader. I have an Epic .18 motor in it, I hated the stock DTX engine. Pure junk. :lol Not to mention a tuning nightmare.

i got the electric that i havent used yet that im tryin to sell for 125 bucks

ive read its one of the WORST nitros motors made. look at the new hpi’s big block. YUMMY. i think theres K5.7 or something like that

HPI has always made some cool shit plus after market hop ups for their own rides,not to mention places liek hobby etc really having some goodies u can go spend 6 grand like nothing

so since no one asnwered my so super important mega question…

If i get an Rs4 will that be good enough? ima check the site tonight and do some research

thanks for NOTHING

no im jokin its cool :stuck_out_tongue:

All you need to do is use pvc pipe for tires… thats how R/C drifting started anyhow. Thats what I would do. A new set of cheap wheels, 2 inch diameter pipe, and some pvc adhesive. You can make your tires as wide as you want too
DIY Drift Tires

P.S. How was the turnout yesturday?

You can actually buy the Yokomo Zero-one R Drift tires for about $11 a pair, if you don’t mind spending the money.

Joe, you don’t happen to be a member of RCU, are you?

ive got 10 drift tires if you guy want them, there made outta black pcv? idunno, i made them a while ago from HS scrap plastic.

I was there at 11:45 till about 12:40, I must have just missed you. I Went from there over to my office and ran around there. It was way too hot!

Want to make it an evening thing on sunday? same spot. There will be less public, and cooler temps.

lol u guys gotta get organized missing each other all over the place… I checked out some kits I think im gonna get an RS4… I had a micro RS4 before… loved it, but i know its nothing like the real RS4’s

LOL i circled commons 4 times looking for your VW, then said fuck it, drifted for a little while and then my motor over heated :headbang anyone want a stock .15FE? lol im ordering the hpi 5.9 savage XL motor

:mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha

.15FE LOL !?!

that shit is still being made? or is it old? MY FE sucked asshole

oh gawd i hated that motor

LOL I sat under a nice shadey tree and swapped out my throttle servo. Eat some beef jerkey, and drank some Arnie P half&half. Looked at the clock, sweated my balls off and noticed red ants all over my tool box, and all around me where I was sitting. Said fuck it and went to my office and messed around. Lets try to do this in the evening this sunday. at the commons somewhere. plan a head a little bit more!

LOL !!!

this thread is fuckin hilarious ahahah you guys are tryin so hard to be at the same place at the same time rofl oh mann im not dissin ya its just truely funny thats some bullshit i would do

sit under a tree eat some jerky and be liek FUCK ! ANTS !

lookin at getting this one

http://h1070019.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=HPI10071

do it up

ok then… let me peak on ebay real fast

haha nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300231772133

i bidded 300 max, they are 300 new stock… might throw it to 400 we’ll see

Thats a sick ride!!! I bet you will get it for around $200 and change.