RC Car racing... Who wants to run with us???

vlad

www.towerhobbies.com :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

spent 1093.39 there last year. :sad

OH YEAH! ! thats where i got my hpi from

mad good site

sorry vlad :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo hookedon240

can I use bodies from RS4 3’s on the car im gettting I think so (just 1% not sure)

and what is the size ? 190 or 200 mm or something totally different?

my rs4 2 body is 190 i thnk. but it all depends on where the suspesion is and how high, the mount points blah blah blah. ebay search rs4-3 body. i know my new body came with a huge poster of all the hpi bodies out right now. and a 240sx/180sx/silvia s13 isnt one of them. but they have drift spec civics and accords :wtf

Does the 4-Tec just not have many bodies available? I’m having trouble finding any.

And you’re insane to spend that much :wow

well over the whole year thats not bad. this shits expensive. everything breaks. espically when your going 55 and your servo batteries die and your r/c car goes into a curb :sad NOT fun on your wallet

and idk about the 4tec. im kinda a HPI>* guy. so traxxas misc parts like that idunno. but its basically all the same. you have to make sure it clears the front/rear suspension. and has the exact mounting points. if both met your critria then boom you got a new body

HPI pwns because there is more aftermarket for HPI than any other brand

Traxxas is great too really but there is like no where to get aftermarket parts for…

Vlad hit the forums for traxxas (like u have time… lol) and search something like "compatible bodies 4 tec) or something there isnt much for that car aftermarket but im sure u can custom up alot of shit on it for bodies wheels etc

its a super fast car tho !!

so pretty much any RS4 3 body will fit im assuming, because you have the RS4 3 EVo and the drift, but the only diff is the engine position really…

ok cool i’ll check some stuff report back here with any findings LOL

OH SHIT LOL

http://hpiracing.com/hpibodies/200mm/

ok there is some choices !

Im lookin at the carrera gt, the ford gt, the RX7…

the Rx7 cuz it is drift theme, the other two cuz they are badass

i have the rs4-2, belt driven, motors in a different angle/location/ furthur back on chassis.

but all bodies from hpi/ebay that are skill 2+ come wil stickers, unpainted body, and a 2ft by 3ft poster of the lastest hpi stuff.

ok im gonna settle for this

im gonna paint it red or black or possibly two tone red/black no wing , def no wing

nice and clean get some clean wheels and then call it a wrap :slight_smile:

ok yea right im gonnna get some other bodies too

im so fucked this sucks i know already im gonna blow way to much money on my bike and this r/c thing this summer I wont have any left for gold-diggers ! damn :stuck_out_tongue:

http://hpiracing.com/products/en/7472/

HAWT ! (oh cuz im a c class amg fan, thats why its hawt)

I just found out that HPI 190mm bodies will fit just right :banana

Time to go shopping and decide what theme I’m going to go with on this one…

Drift Squad anyone?

my new r34 body will have the same paint sceem as b4 only this time the red is getting replaced by True blue KRYLON gloss paint

:bowdown Thought you’d never ask :bowdown

http://h1071118.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=HPI7315

Interesting…

Choices choices…

What would I have to do to drift the Trx, remove the front belt?

Project Sideways :ninja

240 or Miata… hm…

yea your paint work rox cant wait to see it

i will get those wheels with my merc body

now im happy i cant get back to work :stuck_out_tongue: lol

@ vlad nah keep it awd because its a pain in the dick to drift with RWD R/C (maybe if u had the drift box thing hpi is selling it would be easier? i dont wanna spend the money to find out, plus thats cheating anyways in my opinion)

Keep it AWD and get some drift spec tires or make your own, but if u buy some real ones with tread look its much nicer, dont know if they fit the traxxas out the package but im willing to bet u can use some adapter if not

vlad find a 190mm crx, and make it your new track rat :lol

:lol doubt I would ever find one and I wish I could have a mini-me copy of the future track rat, however I can’t find one of those either

I’m settling for this

It’s going to be perfect with the motor sticking out the back since the Elise is after all… a mid-engine car ;D

Soo…

now we have 2.95 hp engines doing 40+ thousand rpm

WOW

http://hpiracing.com/products/en/15204/

i thought back when i was in R/C that the .12 engine i wanted with 1.25hp was AMAZING it had like 31k rpm limit

this is ridiculous

@ vlad that body is SICK

so now we all getting these R/C things are we gonna start a drift club

LOL just playin

for the exact amount of money as the 4.6ho you could get what i ordered last week

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/item/HPI-15250-Nitro-Star-K5-9-Engine-With-Pullstart__2670

can we say :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha :mwahaha

wow, i should just get a i-vtec sticker. cuz now i got a k series

(yes, stupid i know)

Just ordered the shell!

31.XX$ Not too shabby.

Now I’m giddy like a little school girl who’s dating a college student :wow