RC Car racing... Who wants to run with us???

You guys are a bad influence by the way :nono

thats a good deal.

:lol

yea tell me abuot it, im like that too but also kinda worried cuz this is gonna turn into a bad habbit fast LOL well it least it isnt hurting my health… i could be spending it on crack instead LOL

@ 240 yea the engine is badass i saw it on hpi site but no specs, so i wasnt sure, it was a few more dollars… and damn 3.75hp… fucking crazy !!!

http://www.hpiracing.com/news/2007061801/

thats something i would DEF get into as well check the video on very bottom, that was some cool shit

I’ll order new wheels and tires tomorrow, should be a fun day.

Would hobbytown have the crystals in stock?

ya i bet they would have them in stock…

i dont know what crystals to get yet… i’ll wait until i have the car, im not gonna order nothing until i have it first, just setting bookmarks :stuck_out_tongue:

so far im gonna get them wheels, the merc amg body shell , and some racing compound tires also, I want to get lights and some mirrors (to stick on the body shell) any ideas? where to find them

Yeah there are much worse and expensive hobbies and addictions out there… cocaine, drinking, smoking, gasoline, food…

These little things make how much hp!? :wow

What is the Trx 3.3 rated at?

no idea, but most nitro engines make under 1 hp, but it dont matter they COOK either way, that 3.75hp shit is just crazy, dont get me wrong, i want it ! LOL but i aint gonna go that far

gasoline an addiction ahahah

Just went out got a jug of gasoline, a Glow Driver with charger, and #4 Chrystal set. 27.1

Now waiting 24 hours for the Glow Driver to charge and going to find some batteries and cause some hell! :mwahaha (IE bang into random walls and cars and track rats in the parking lot)

Dc2Nick… I have your old Traxxas.

You got the NQ Back? :giggedy

I also threw a bid in for a T maxx with a few mods on it, if I get it im gonna beat the shit out of it :slight_smile: I think I will…

now I gotta stop buying shit for real

Wow 3 pages in a day or 2! I missed alot!

Anyone want a HPI 350Z 190MM body. unpainted, just drilled 2 holes in the front for body posts and found out it wont fit my ofna car :headbang. Paid 32$ for it at Khols (which still carrys traxxas). Ill sell it to ya for $20.

I want to keep up on the list of names and rides too… that way I can PM people reminders of events. if you arent on the list… PM me and I will add you. Also crystals too! that way we wont have people running to Kohls to get a set to run that day.

SOLD! lol ill buy ive got a couple things planed :mwahaha

nice

look at this…

http://www.rbinnovations.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_id/79?osCsid=4c091de21e71b1e19c2d14dc793602fc

they make them for all the engines out really… and they make “nitrous” systems too for 200 bucks… i dont know how good they work or at all… but its def cool to say u got nitrous and a supercharger in your ride ! LOL

RS4 2 is 159 for the supercharger also, but i heard they dont work ? who knows…

they got smoe cool stuff tho even if its just aesthetics its cool

Cool 240… Ill bring it this weekend.

Just spent $140 at tower! overnighted it too so ill have it for sunday. 2 new servos, nother fail safe for the other car, other msc stuff. and a 200MM body for the car… hehehe something you wont expect to see drifting thats for sure! lol.

ive read a lot of places the second nitrous touches a .18ss and teh .15’s they go :angry2

superchargers ive never really read up on.

This is bullshit. i just spent 203 incuding shipping to my house for the new K5.9, so now i need the following.

k5.9 clutch assembly - 75ish for the metal clutch bell and speer gear
2 or 3 speed tranny - 75-170 depending on where i get it
new exhaust system (ill just make one outta aluminum at work…)
k5.9 mount plate(make at work)

o well i plan this car tobe running by my bday (june 27th) thats all im aiming for, for now.

this thread should be called who spent the most amount in the last few days on r/c cars.

ahha nice how old u gonna be ?

the r/c car im bidding jumped to 200 cuz some n00b bidded :stuck_out_tongue:

if it goes for udner 300 i’ll be happy

Dude thats a good deal period. i bought jays (codeblue) hpi rs4 (the one i have now) for 250 stock, but came with a couple suspension upgrades, and misc parts. that is a good deal, just make sure if anything goes wrong your ANYTHING related to not being your fault you have his email. Stick with it, rs4 3 is a good chassis, (belts are better :tong) but the car is even good enough til youve got money to burn then it willl be a BEAST.

ya i hear we’ll see wat happens… i want to get a big block in here, but im also biding on the t maxx and i might wanna put some money in that to throw a big block with some other shit so i can go straight mud boggin and hit the snow up too come winter time

well you might as well sell your bike, your in it for the long haul.

tmaxx plus a rs4 and want to hop up. = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

between my rs4 and hpi mt since this time last year ive spent about 3K. and that dosnt even dcount this past week

ya man dont tell me i already know ahah

im gonna beat the t maxx to hell tho i dont care i’ll probably spend all money on engine shit and tires/wheels and repairs no chassis hop ups

no need to sell the bike but i wanted to buy a car… :frowning: i dont know… wanna get an E46 but with shit gonna be 6-7 bucks a gallon…