RC Car Thread

towerhobbies ftw

rcmart.com

FTMFW. towerhobbies black friday was crazy wish i had money. A savage XL was 189.90 WITH 5 dollar shipping :wow

Agreed. I have the supersaver club, free shipping on $150+… which everytime I order from there, I manage to reach. The next thing I want, when funds allow, is an SC10, so cool.

I do have my rock crawler here actually. I may take a few pics of it later.

Haha sick.

I’m charging the battery to my T3 now. I’ll get some video of it in action. :lol

aww rock crawler… i wanted to make my own. Decided it was better to make a real life version some day instead. :lol.

Just ordered up some more alum. parts for the RS4 yesterday. I am currently putting another RS4 car together now. Jeff I may need some parts from you, lol.

haha. just find me a 2spd trany. i have a feeling my is gunna go poof.

and i put the old motor back on. last week… and blew the single speed to pieces at like 40 down my road :frowning:

I’m going to go try to paint the new body for mine and get it running finally!

Just like your crx :number1

I may have a spare 2 speed. Did you have any issues fitting that K4.6 on the rs4? Looks like what I will be picking up to replace my motor.

We need an RC meet.

Roadway, anyone?

Spring time!

Nonsense. Bundle up and you’re good to go!

im game letss doo this!!!

oh anyone need a electric speed controller its off my traxxas 4 tec

Bring a little captain n coke to stay warm. :lol

Seriously, I would be down for that. Am I the only one that has mostly off-road cars? And electric? :lol I def want to get my TT01 out and practice drifting. I made a set of “drift” wheels from pvc. I have only used it indoors, so far, but it gets sidewayzzz.

I would be down too. I just have to get this shelf queen RS4 up and ready to go first.

nope im in the offroad and electric category too FTW:number1

Just roped the dirt tires off my T3 in my basement.

Our cat was not amused. :rofl

eric did u look and see what u got?