RC Car Thread

Just picked up everything from my moms house. Looks like I have just about a complete RS4 already assembled. I have to toss it all together and put a motor on it. But it should be good to go.

Also working on picking up a OFNA Ultra LX comp buggy to play around with in the dirt.

Ive still got my Radio Shack Ford F350 4x4. Slow as shit but its actually 4wd.

i want another traxxis tmaxx!!! had one a few years ago and loved it i miss it now!

Eric if you need anything you can just have it. my parts pile is like your honda parts pile :slight_smile:

And theres a couple different adapter plates available, but the one i got was off a friends run over savage (sister ran it over with her dirtbike… ) I took the engine mount motor/trans and servo. all bolt up. for the exception of drilling an extra hole here or there. i might make my own chassis plate…

When i dig it out, ill take some pics. Also the 2speed transmission is different then the regular hpi on road 2speed, diferent mount holes. some fabbing required :slight_smile:

do you have any electronic stuff like maybe a matching radio and receiver?

ill hae to look. i know i hae servos up the ass!

thank you sir

you try science and hobby in watervilet? or comp hobby on rt9?
hobbytown sucks.

ill look when i go upstairs :lol

yea i have been to science and hobby in vilet, but happy george[funny if you know george] doesnt make the buying experience fun:lol

:lol yes!. been meaning to stop back in. i havent actually been in there since… march to race. I used to race a eletric traxxis there on the clay track. i should go tommrow and wonder around. He called me in october to tell me im not welcome in the store bc ive gone mia for 7 months with no contact what so ever. i stopped going to races bc my job extended hours and i was working 6-8 M-Sat. no time for any RC :frowning:

i really need to get my car back together…i will be buying parts from the toyz.com pretty soon haha. merry christmas to me? i think so

Jeff yea I will let you know. I have a few chassis decks I can drill into.

Going to Science and hobby tomorrow around noon to what I can find there.

gimme a call ill meet ya there around noon. i gotta stop there anyways.

Where is that? Last time I was at Hobbytown they didnt have a vernier caliper, infact they had no idea what it was. :facepalm

hobbytown is a joke, thats where i bought my hpi and it was fukkkked when i bought it

Yea I should be right at 12 or so, first thing on my to do list. They open at 10am. Was going today but they closed at 5 and I called at 4:40 :frowning:

Right on the corner,
1623 2nd Avenue
Watervliet, NY 12189

I like S&H because they sell used shit also, so you can get a decent deal.

if i didnt have finals tomorrow id go down and see what they had… but o well

steve when i go up ill look for you.

LOVE S&H bc there one of the ONLY places around that sells used stuff… I got my front suspension there for 5 bucks. where as ebay was 27+ship

Swung by S&H today but a little later then expected. They didn’t have many used cars there thats really worth picking up.

Picked up a new motor for my mini-t. I guess now they hold electric dirt races in the back if anyones interested.