(re)building my new / johns old 280z

doesn’t make me feel any better.[ going from a 6 spd manual to a 3 spd auto kills me.

I prefer my cars to be fast in the turns, not the 1/4 mile

but hey, it’s your car now. I hope youre enjoying it.

Yeah I’ve been having fun with it when its not spinning bearings & chewing up rods

subd

Started building a switch panel out of poly styrene, this is just a test fit, i need to cut some stuff down and sand it smooth

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21050[/ATTACH]

in car, i left just enough room to create a pocket for my phone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21048[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21049[/ATTACH]

On/Off

These turn green when on. You can wire these to turn red when you turn them off, or just go dark. I lit them up just for show.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21047[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21046[/ATTACH]

Trans aside I like where this is headed. :tup:

Might be keeping the T-56 for a little bit, gonna send out the Th350 to be checked out before i put it in the car.

Almost done with the switch panel, got the fuel pump / gauges wired in (the sunpro’s didnt illuminate)

And the one on the far right is for full-time electric fan once i run the wires.

Off

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21053[/ATTACH]

On

[ATTACH]21054[/ATTACH]

Looks good dude. Stick with the T-56. You know you want to.

I just keep watching this so I don’t feel so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsaxTVslHaI

Installed the brake line locker, i forgot to screws upstairs and didn’t feel like going to get them before i took a picture.

i’ll be getting the fittings and lines tomorrow at some point

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21093[/ATTACH]

Finished up wiring the switches today

[ATTACH]21092[/ATTACH]

This is in Derby? I live in Angola by Rats. Surprised I’ve never seen this car. Looks fun

Was in derby first time around, my dads house is on putnam.

right now its outside my apartment building in pieces lol, swapping engines in the parking lot is FUN!

New block is back and ready to go! gotta get my heads back from klispies tomorrow or friday, and i need to purchase a block off plate for the fuel pump…

Tomorrow i’ll have it studded, oil pump, pan gaskets etc installed.

Also, BMW support crew filled with parts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21114[/ATTACH]

hmm can’t tell what apartment complex in hamburg, but your neighbors must love you…

my neighbors in fact do love me, i’ve made friends with the entire population if children in the apartment complex… it all started when i did a huge heater in our parking lot… (you can barely see the 11’s infront of my bmw) i swear, EVERY SINGLE CHILD came outside and was standing around the car… Imagine hordes of zombies running down the street from the buildings… it was like that.

After that, the people in the building next to ours started talking to me about my datsun, they have a mustang and stuff and are generally cool people they gave me access to their garage if i wanted it (i dont use it)

In my own building my next door neighbor is my high school friend since freshman year 2003 and his girlfriend, below me is this super hot chick and her boyfriend (who rides an insanely loud motorcycle) and then across from them are these two fat lesbian cunts who have dogs that bark nonstop, and yell and scream all the time making everyone elses life in our building terrible.

Forgot to get intake manifold gaskets… other than that all i have left to do is sandblast the valve covers, repaint them and the headers. And probably the stainless airfilter, and it’ll be running.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21115[/ATTACH]

Gotta go get two intake manifold seals, a timing cover seal, and a pilot bearing and it’s good to go

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21117[/ATTACH]

still a 6 speed? burn out vids

Guy hasn’t paid me yet (sold it to a guy on the datsun forums last week friday) if i don’t get payment by 2pm tomorrow im buying the parts i need and throwing the T-56 back in it.

I already have two sets of tires to burn off the car, once i hit the 500 mile mark i’ll be doing heaters everywhere.

What is the apartment complex doing allowing dogs, not to mention fat dyke bitches?

So i sold my th350 for a huge profit, got a 700r4 in a trade with it too! rebuilt!

also, parts… Waiting till weds… Hopefully with some luck and the help of 2-3 guys i will have this running in time to drive out to dunntire cruise night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21126[/ATTACH]