(re)building my new / johns old 280z

I’ll give you a hand on weds. Hopefully it’s dry so I can take my Z out too

As of 12:05 the engine and tranny are back in the Z

Running the T-56 for a few more days, i need to get a different flexplate (i need the smaller bolt patterned one)

Also gonna have the 700r4 manual valve body installed this is literally what we were working with!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21139[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21140[/ATTACH]

[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/453784264633332[/video]

You make me want to throw a V8 in mine.

meh where is the exhaust

I’m going to cry :’(

Interior done being stripped, cars almost finished.

Needs a new radiator… it likes to get REAL hot

I’m digging the white interior. I liked Mike’s p-car with the same treatment. Pure racecar style :tup:

Fixed my overheating issues.

Got a 160* thermostat and switched to full time vacuum advance, runs awesome now.

Instagram pics because im a hipster faggot. Hopefully i will get Yambag to takes some siqqq photos soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21248[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21249[/ATTACH]

ugg japanese flag :fail:

that would be the glorious imperial army rising sun.

fixed.

+1

+2

Hey look nyspeed circlejerk arrived, Question when you guys are busy fucking each other in the ass, do you give each other reacharounds?

updates: Final picture with white paint.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21273[/ATTACH]

Sanding it down, took a few hours even with slackJ’s help. Found out the driver rear quarter was smashed up at one point, its all fiberglass all the way to the tail lights.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21278[/ATTACH]

Wet sanded the primer, need to fix a few things in the body. Dent on the roof / cracks in the fiberglass where it meets the steel body. along with a few rivet holes from the factory trim along the door panels.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21279[/ATTACH]

Got flares, waiting on 6061 aluminum spacers, i taped the up a little too high for the pic, they will be set lower once i get the spacers on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21280[/ATTACH]

bitchin’

Fuck reach-arounds, I’m generous enough as a lover & a power bottom.

The paint looked really good in the pics even if it had an enormous rising sun, why’d you sand it off and primer it?

Get it done, bring to the Z show in Rochester this summer.