Re IC: Welding *Edited With Pics! On Page 1

Uhmm… I still want it done. How much does the price go up if it’s only my car?

hey sorry i havent replied, my b-day was this past 24 weekend, and today was recovery day, lol, anyways, in your pics it really looks like a lot of surface rust, but i may be wrong, if you can get me bigger pics that would probably help.
and i would do it for free for someone if i had enough interest to do this in the first place, but since no one seems to want they’re frames to be done right i dont have any interest anymore, then again if i had the money i wouldn’t have bought a 240 in the first place, for these reasons, lol[/quote]

You want bigger or wider pics?

hey sorry i havent replied, my b-day was this past 24 weekend, and today was recovery day, lol, anyways, in your pics it really looks like a lot of surface rust, but i may be wrong, if you can get me bigger pics that would probably help.
and i would do it for free for someone if i had enough interest to do this in the first place, but since no one seems to want they’re frames to be done right i dont have any interest anymore, then again if i had the money i wouldn’t have bought a 240 in the first place, for these reasons, lol[/quote]

You want bigger or wider pics?[/quote]

post the pic in here im interested in seeing random stuff :slight_smile: also want to take a look at the extent of rust you guys are having and want to get fixed.

yeah would you be abla to send me pics that are bigger i’ll edit the ones you sent me and show what i’m confused about

and i would do it for free for someone if i had enough interest to do this in the first place, but since no one seems to want they’re frames to be done right i dont have any interest anymore, then again if i had the money i wouldn’t have bought a 240 in the first place, for these reasons, lol

and i would do it for free for someone if i had enough interest to do this in the first place, but since no one seems to want they’re frames to be done right i dont have any interest anymore, then again if i had the money i wouldn’t have bought a 240 in the first place, for these reasons, lol

post the pic in here im interested in seeing random stuff :slight_smile: also want to take a look at the extent of rust you guys are having and want to get fixed.

yeah would you be abla to send me pics that are bigger i’ll edit the ones you sent me and show what i’m confused about