Reason #3252541241 Why Banks Suck Ass

[quote=“JayS,post:27,topic:32157"”]

No, you don’t. :wink:

If you did, you’d know that no one but the guy who runs the batch knows about the batch transactions until the batch has been run. That includes the phone system, and even the live operator. All that operator sees is the same transactions you see when you call the 800 number or go online.

[/quote]

I am on top of my banking, whether the batch has run or not, I know what my balance is day in and out just because I don’t know who the guy that decides when my transaction posts doesn’t mean I don’t know how my bank works. I don’t use the 800 number, I rely on online, because the minute I swipe my card, it posts and even though its in “pending status” still shows my balance with that transaction.

I realize what you are saying, my only reason to post her story was because the operator claimed she had the funds, and because of that caused an over draft, and they wouldn’t at least remove any of the fee’s despite it being a first offense.

Some banks are not forgiving at all. I’ve had no problems @ Bank Of America (but I know Jay has) where some people I’m sure live by M&T yet after speaking to them I think nothing but utterly shit as them, and a for that reason is why they lost a customer.