Reccomendation for everyone

idk how many ppl are getting their wisdom teeth pulled but if youre in the buffalo area i reccomend frank sindoni, took like a half hour really nice guy, completely painless, but i got huge ass chipmunk cheeks

How long ago? I was fine the day I got it pulled and the next day. But starting on the third or fourth day I got the worst headache going from my jaw all the way up the side of my head. The pain didn’t stop for six or seven days. It was horrible. I think I got the dreaded “dry socket.”

good to know.As soon as I go back to work,I’m going to get mine out.The top 2 are already in and the bottom 2 are still buried.not sure how that will turn out but have to do it anyways.
D

had dr. sindoni do mine last spring, no complaints whatsoever

full anesthesia is the way to go.

True story. Time will tell for you

its been 3 days since my operation, i did it awake still no pain, im back to eating most foods but i gotta be careful, and they gave me plenty of laritabs =)

no pain here, went out to red lobster the next day…

Where is he located? I have to get mine out before I go to the bahammas in a month.

Send me a PM or post up his office here.

frank t sindoni 40 north union road williamsville new york 14221 7166325557

tell him mike schiavone sent you i bet he’ll start laughing i think i was his biggest pussy of a patient