Receive a radar ticket from a statie lately?

This is interesting:

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/news/local/8139713.htm

I wish I would have known about this back in October. I was on my way to the Glen and I got nailed doing 75 on Rt. 28 about 3 miles before it hits I80. I prob could have fought it and won with that ammo.

Hmmm. very interesting. I’m still glad we don’t have rolling radar in this state.

True that

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Hmmm. very interesting. I’m still glad we don’t have rolling radar in this state.

:cool:

Rolling radar is no big deal. they have it in michigan and it is nothing.

just be glad they don’t have instant on in pa

I knew a kid on another board that went to the local Court house and requested all the documentation of the radar guns being calibrated with in a reasonable time frame.

I think its all open source and you can request it at will… so when he got it or maybe he didnt, he told the judge that he requested the information and was denied and because of that he couldnt form a good defence or something and the judge threw the ticket out.

I usualy get lucky, if I get pulled over its usualy in my burough and my judge is the shit. Lets me off all the damn time… of coarse that was like a whole 3 times, and one wasnt really a traffic offence(right victor?? lol)… one was speeding the other was my 1st ticket EVER…

The last ticket I got out of the cop let me off because I was being nice and cooperating with him, and I told him it was my moms car and she was pissed I took it(didnt have the integra at that time), I guess the last guy he pulled over was a complete dick to him, calling him names and shit, raving about how it was bs that he got pulled over, I was calm(more shaken, because he didnt pull me over till RIGHT at the borough line)…

I got a ticket in south park for speeding, I knew I was doing it and It would have went to Mary Grace, I was in no way shape or FORM going into her court room to fight a ticket when a cop was following me AND it was on the same road her daughter died on. Im sure Mac and silver can attest to her being a big beotch.

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH

yea…u fucks have laser instead,bastards:mad:

Originally posted by taco
Rolling radar is no big deal. they have it in michigan and it is nothing.

just be glad they don’t have instant on in pa

no way man, rolling radar is a pain in the ass. ive got pulled over twice by cops that were going the other way and pulled a u-turn…

just pay your fines or don’t speed

Originally posted by Darkstar
no way man, rolling radar is a pain in the ass. ive got pulled over twice by cops that were going the other way and pulled a u-turn…

Should have qualified that statement with if you have a radar detector.

Originally posted by taco
Should have qualified that statement with if you have a radar detector.

sorry, no i did not have a radar detector.