Red Light Camera's?

zing!

lolz

the pictures are viewed by a live person before a bill is sent,

this person looks to make sure you deserve the ticket IE:you weren’t stuck waiting to turn left after 5 people ran the yellow.

also, you could get lucky with all the crap on the roads etc, they may not have gotten a quality pic

There’s sprays you can get which go on the license plate, any flash and it’ll distort\illuminate the plate that you won’t see the number no more, Viola! :wink:

haven’t tried it yet, but for the adventurous go right ahead lol.

WARNING

Running redlights increases your chance of an accident, but definitely more so a ticket.

Brought to you by the LAW.

There’s sprays you can get which go on the license plate, any flash and it’ll distort\illuminate the plate that you won’t see the number no more, Viola!

This is faulse. there is no way out there to stop the picture from reading you plate other then removing the plate or covering it up with something solid.

This spray method was covered along with a bunch others by mith busters. ITs a big scam just like those car accident claimer when you buy you car. If your fooled by them then “YOU JUST GOT SCAMED”

What you need is one of these (but these are for car shows/off road only):

lol, thanks for the heads up. Either way, stay away from running reds.
I know I just make it half way through before it goes red from yellow so no flash, that’s as far I go.:cool:

smooth

+1 :slight_smile:

Why the hell weren’t you drifting through the intersection man, how are they going to catch your plate at a 45* angle?

Someone wasn’t thinking.

What you do is, you take a picture of your money and then send it in.

somebody tried that and they took pics of handcuffs sent it to him!!

Not even, you’ve got to do it “transporter” style. Have a switch wired up that allows you to rotate between 3 different plates.

Going through a red?

Tap that switch, and in one month, some next random person gets the bill roflbbq+1.