Red Rocket vs. Hometown Hero

Forgot these.

Our car

Did a motor swap and diff rebuild in 2 hours. Started right when the opened up autoX… and by the time we were done it was raining so while everyone got to run the dry we ran in the rain. :(. Which then put us in the slow group for endurance, which then it rained for the slow group not the fast one, which opened up the gap even more.

Ended up 20th out of 100+. Not bad considering we had to do a swap there, and weather conditions. Talked to judges later, and they realized how well designed our car was, and they regretted not letting us into design semi finals for so many things, they just didn’t have enough time to look over our car the first time… So pretty much an unlucky competition. At least the rest of the team is going to Cali for the second comp.

stocked up today for next week.

tungsten, what year are you at rensselaer?
ill be a freshman there in the fall…

and that painting on your trunk looks dope… i love your entire car

+1 man, that painting on the hatch came out reall nice.

Thanks guys appreciate it.

I’ll Junior next year, but I won’t be there until January. You need to find Dave Hutchinson (hutchj2@rpi.edu) from RSAS aka the Autoshop. He’ll be there at the activity fair. I’m not sure if you know about it, but we’ve got a lift (a brand new one actually), and we host 6 autoXs through the year. There’s more like FSAE, but you can find out about that later.

yeah im definitely interested in joining the Autoshop. the kid im rooming with (bwagner31 on here, doesnt post much, has a blue evo x) mentioned something to me, so we will probably be joining with that.

thanks for the info man!

I remembering seeing that evo parked under the bridge on 15th st.

Got real signal lights. Instead of hanging the original ones.

Soooo excited for drifting Saturday.

Then there is an AutoX on Sunday… if I have tires

you better not become better friends with those drift guys then us, remember where your roots are!!

looks good man

don’t worry the drift hustle banner isn’t going anywhere.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Kilkare-Drift-Practice_684334.htm

Nice video! Looks like a fun track

Looks like a blast!

Ugh I can’t wait for the next practice that I can attend :shifty

You going to make it to the next one?

The next LVD? Hell nah. AIS July 15th is my coming out I hope.

Yeah you heard me.

well now you can watch me drive!

it’s fun ben trust me.

I’m jealous. AIS is soooo awesome. I want to come back and drive.

on the way to work got a flat… and the event is tomorrow… time to scramble for tires.

how in god’s name did you do that to your tire?

Pocketknife fall out while you were at the balancing machine?