Red Rocket vs. Hometown Hero

And… GO!

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=10271

^ that is you being a faggot.

YOU act high and mighty, I just felt someone had to bring you down to size. You give your “wheel advice” with such arrogance, that it disgusts me. Not to mention the advice you give is a joke. You’re not knowledgeable you just lurk ziptied. Yeah Mr. Wheel fitment King your sportmax are such good fitment… they’re decent at best, but you can’t give you advice because you have so-so fitment.

What’s keeping you from getting seat time? All your lame fucking excuses that piss me off. And you act like it’s ok. It’s okay to say ohh my car is worth $40,000 ($4000?) it’s too classy to drift, blah blah blah.

You are just stick in poseur-ville.

*I will be watching your build. I hope you build a sick car, I hope you drive it hard at events. Cause if you do, my opinion of you will change.

Odd seemed light hearted and jovial to me. See everyone else here gets along with me just fine except you.

Look at the XXR boys argue about wheels

http://pyro.cynonyte.com/gallery/d/5562-1/LOL+Mouth_001.jpg

I don’t care who sucks your dick. You’re still stuck in poseur town.

Who the fuck is LSKi?
*HAHAHAHA just looked in his build thread.

mike, you and ron need to meet up in person and make up. youre both drifterz and like wide wheels that stick out past the fender with mis-fitting tires so you should be friends :hug

wat

ya really, wat? :lol

yeah i should mention, I’m really only an asshole in real life.

oh wait I mean online.

real life = online

Real life = shift518

shift_truestories

pipe down, this isnt E! true NewYork Stories

My sincerest apologies.

OMG Heavy wheels! RUN AWAY!! :ahh

tungsten sell me your rotas

Alert: Drama in tungsten thread! Good, now it can stay in Shift…

Mike you wheel pimp, how’s the work goin’?

Did you sneak into the corporate boardroom, pound your fist and ask “why did you suckas kill the mid-engine NSX dammit!!!” like I asked?

If not, there’s always next week. Keep bangin’

Gentlemen, please, I’m keeping the rotas. No more offers. The 962s are just drift spares.

they actually give me lots of access, I was surprised. no boardroom though, seems like big decisions like that stay in HGT (Tokyo). Definitely getting an inner working into what it’s like in industry, and… it’s a little disappointing. Much less engineering than I thought it’d be. I’ll tell you all about it when you let us babysit again.

I’d only be a wheel pimp if I sold all my wheels and got a set of Volks. Ballin’. I’m just a wheel hobo.

so what your saying is you will give me the rotas?

sure pick up only

I’m halfway there :wink: