Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

I certainly would have no issues meeting dan and shaking his hand for the great he has done for denoyeer.

lol ok there sparky, I love the fact you trying to get personal. :banghead I am very hetro just ask you gf she just left. Whoot! We done with the 5th grade insults now? :thumbup

:popc:

how much hp does the S4 put down, what stage kit is on it

i always wondered this, please tell

so travis what ur saying is a guy cant ask a question…shit if i heard u were talkin shit about me id ask u about it too…if it wasnt u then a simple response of no howard wasnt me…

i talked to howard about this email…can u blame someone for not liking a site where 90 percent are a bunch of kid ricers that wanna have a domestic import war and god knows everyone on this site is perfect and has never bad a mistake or bad judgement in there lives…this should be called iamperfect518.com

lol cause two butthurt guys are talkin crap…everyone else on here has been respectful and gave props where there due…im actually quite happy to see alot of the people on here can actually step up and say when something is built nice and put there differences aside

lol this is funny to me…so what ur telling us is u have never went over the speed limit in any of ur cars? or is it ur mad cause u dont have a car that will do 200? so everyone on this site who has bikes and speeds u must not like them either right? cause they def bought there bikes to go the speed limit

stage 3 and right now no freaken idea. I changed so much on it this past yr. When it comes out in the spring I want to bring it to lake placid or NJ for a dyno run. I would be happy in the 400whp range at this point.

400awhp through the auto. good luck, i hope you have hybrids and a really agressive tune

Trap speeds will tell you everything. if it traps in the 116+ range youre looking at around 400awhp for an S4.

Tranny was my achilles heel for qoute awhile actually. I had 2 upgrades from a company I rather not mention. But 517trans and harrys on rt 2 sorted that out about 8k later. Who knows maybe I will finally track it.

Totally agree…

Congrats on everything Maverick! One of these years I’d love to make it out to SEMA.

last i knew coppola / depaula had pretty much the same warr with there blower ,bolt on cars also .

Haha. U got me! Super jealous of a 5’4 Guido who lives under his parents roof, fucks his friends viper up with a motorbike, and uses grandads money to buy whatever his little cholesterol clogged heart desires. Yup ur right! But thanks for proving everyone here on shift that u redline fan bois are really as dumb as we thought. Now let us men talk. Kthnxbai

bottom right of the post, a fancy button called multiple quote. He’s a quiet little guy, and not everyone see’s him, but he is there.

fucked the viper up with a motorbike? whaaaat?

news to me.

Last I knew it was a screw driver…

ya also forgot about throwin bricks threw viper owners front windows and so on lol

Slowmmarro
The warranty you are speaking about is from the blower company and no different than what any other tuner shop can offer anywhere in the country. Depaula does not self warranty the car like we do. Not even in the same time zone.
And anyone that has ever installed one knows you better read between the lines on the quote blower company warranties.
The pool is big enough for everyone but I think we have the niche.Would be great if Depaula and Mr.Coppolla would start playing in the game. I would welcome the competition.
But you know what they say. Often imitated never duplicated.
Dan

back basement window…

and it was a cinder block. Not a brick!