Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

ya know guys , let it be
1- its never gonna change
2- people that have had good results with flatline are gonna stand buy him
3- dan is a good guy that worked for what he has and or had
4- none of us currently have cars expensive enough for him to work on so what does it matter
5- ask micare or jammer as he is on here how his experiance with redline turned out .coppola is still sortin thru the bullshit cob jobs that was done on it
6- my cock is fat along with the rest of me so i win lolol

dan congrats on the awards and i truly hope all works well for ya and i will contact ya so u and i can have a nice sitdown and we can discuss our issues

anthony and i just had this convo today about all this and its not justthe blower comp warr it is out of gm,s hands but its stil a warr

At the end of the day, Dan is a good egg with a dream job and his experience and patience probably allows him to have earned and retained such a job and partnership development. We should all be so lucky in away.

Your car blowsss

:Idiots I wish it did :gtfo

let us men talk now thats a good one…95 percent of this site is a bunch of bitches who run there mouths behind a computer screen…but yeah let the men chat…im pretty good friends with quite a few people on here…this site is basically entertainment for everyone…what really is the point of trashing and babbling on about redline or any other company…if u dont like him dont deal with him…he makes enough off the shit he does where ur money really dont mean anything to him…as for tony man dont hate where someone gets there shit from…thats like bashing the guy who i wont mention the name got a settlement and went out and bought high dollar cars…who cares where money comes from…any person on here would be happy to have family with alot of money to help them out…i dont have it and never will and work my ass for what i got but ill be damned if ill hate on someone else for how they get there toys…we are all realistically one type of race on this site…we r adrenaline junkies love speed and love to make our shit look good and go fast…if u guys all took the effort u use to type all these things out to bash others and used it to maybe help someone else out on the site having a problem then these stupid 15 page post wouldnt happen…

bottom line it wont change…nor will u change redline with anything said on here…why not just dead it and use the site for what most like them for…tech tips and shit for improving there cars and what not…

I’m not taking sides on this argument mostly because I don’t have any personal experiences with RLMS, but I will give credit where it is due and most of the cars that come out that shop are awesome and obviously turn some heads or they wouldn’t be winning awards at SEMA.

Now on the note of all the RLMS haters…you guys just seem to enjoy bitching about how terrible the company is, but in the end it doesn’t matter, b/c all of your childish whining and bitching about them on here, which by the way is the most unorganized automotive site ever (which I find entertaining b/c of the stupidity and could never take anyone seriously) is not going to effect his shop in the slightest bit, so you can cry all you want about how you got fucked over and blah blah blah and it doesn’t hurt his company because most of his customers don’t waste their time on this forum wondering what you think of RLMS. You all need to get over yourselves. “Talk like men” LMFAO…and here you are bashing people over the internet…cool stuff bro.

:rofl

You can be my wingman anytime.

:wink:

i agree with most of the statement , but most on here can attest i can and will help when i can . i dont hate on tony for bein born with a silver spoon in his mouth i just hate the type of person he is . im a realist i work my balls off for what i have and granted it aint much but its all mine and paid for . like u yourself said people on here bitch about tony and what he has or whatnot , most of this site swung from his nuts till they found out what he did to another car and house thats when it turned sour for him as it should have cause most on this site know each other and wouldnt do that to other friends . unless your leo,s brother lol.

god i really hope its not duplicated man .every newer chevy with a blower not lasting …or having canned tunes …being a complete tool …mannnn ford could actually win that wouldnt be good

Nobody mentioned in this thread tunes Fords so I really dont care.

Seems to me that Redline has good marketing though. Theyve been featured in several magazines and have gotten national recognition.

I dont see them being another Baldwin Motion or Yenko though. Yeah theyre trying to do the same thing thru Denooyer but its not like it was back in the '60’s and '70’s. These days theres too many players in the game.

Slowmarrow
Most of our cars are engine conversions and normally aspirated anyway. So it really is not in the same genre.
Although we do offer a few packages with blowers the bulk of our sales is conversions.
We are not trying to win the we have the biggest dyno number award. We sell drivers with plenty of power. With a warranty. We have had no failures so far and obviously people want these type of packages.
Dan

Just for the record slogto, I don’t hate Tony because he get his money from where ever, I dislike him because he’s an arogent cock sucker who thinks his shit doesn’t stink.

And redline has in more than one occasion tried to start physical fights with me personally in the past. Maybe you forgot the deadbeatbear thread made by the Jon guy that doesn’t even work there anymore.

So many haters, congrats Redline. Any award at SEMA is a big accomplishment.

Is it bothering anyone else that maverick addresses the person hes talking to by starting off with their shift screen name and not quoting?

^ Not really, it’s basically the same deal. And maybe he’s replying from a phone where quoting is a pain in the balls.

No, besides 90% of the site can’t spell or use proper punctuation so that should be the least of your worries lol.

hmm i dunno… something about it makes it look more formal and it bothers me. haha random quirk.

And again why? Because the rent is too damn high!